Wiring for VT Ecotec Engine Power
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Wiring for VT Ecotec Engine Power
not sure what your using but if it's VT V6 enhanced mod code then try this ive added ratio to xdf.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Stag76
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:46 am
- cars: Triumph TR7 - fitted with VT EcoTec+4l60e Auto
Triumph TR7 fitted with L27+TH700 (WIP)
Re: Wiring for VT Ecotec Engine Power
Thanks for that.
How do I tell which Code Version I have?
Forget that question, I've read your details.
How does this work...Is your code embedded in the Factory Code, or linked externally.
Is it bolt-on or a complete Bin replacement.
What version do I have to be running to start with, or isn't that relevant. AFAIK I've got VT Auto, VATS removed.
How do I tell which Code Version I have?
Forget that question, I've read your details.
How does this work...Is your code embedded in the Factory Code, or linked externally.
Is it bolt-on or a complete Bin replacement.
What version do I have to be running to start with, or isn't that relevant. AFAIK I've got VT Auto, VATS removed.
-
Stag76
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:46 am
- cars: Triumph TR7 - fitted with VT EcoTec+4l60e Auto
Triumph TR7 fitted with L27+TH700 (WIP)
Re: Wiring for VT Ecotec Engine Power
I want to alter the Fan Settings in my VT Auto, VATS Disabled MemCal.
I've installed TunerProRT, bought a Generic Programmer and made an adapter to mount the MemCal on the Programmer.
How do I go about reading and altering the MemCal...Do I alter it in-situ, or download it, change it etc?
I've installed TunerProRT, bought a Generic Programmer and made an adapter to mount the MemCal on the Programmer.
How do I go about reading and altering the MemCal...Do I alter it in-situ, or download it, change it etc?