VR v6 aldl sensor data

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
Pete30nz
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive
Location: Christchurch, NZ

VR v6 aldl sensor data

Post by Pete30nz »

Evening

I can get my aldl connection to work at times, so I took some photos and a video.
What issues do yous see, if any?

I'm guessing the oxygen sensor?

https://youtube.com/shorts/g1ILeidY4oY?feature=share
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: VR v6 aldl sensor data

Post by vlad01 »

Looks completely normal for idle, target is 13ish AFR after all.
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: VR v6 aldl sensor data

Post by immortality »

The O2 sensor voltage looks ok. The PCM is in open loop mode (in the first screen shot), in the 2nd screen shot target AFR is 13.3 and O2 voltage is 916 millivolts which is a rich condition. See
Image

LOL, Vlad beat me to it.
Pete30nz
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive
Location: Christchurch, NZ

Re: VR v6 aldl sensor data

Post by Pete30nz »

OK, so it all looks normal.

What about iac steps?
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: VR v6 aldl sensor data

Post by immortality »

Steps are fine too.

Red doesn't mean it's bad unfortunately, just getting close to the range limit.