After some help, just bought VR V8 running OSE12P ?
-
vnsswithcam
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:20 am
- cars: vt ss commodore
- Location: penrith n.s.w
Re: After some help, just bought VR V8 running OSE12P ?
dont know if its my computer playing up but have a look at afr 20-100kpa map a at 95 and 100 map is the tune at 14.7 on your computer?? also alot of the idle or IAC settings are all over the place?? is it the same for you guys? wierd?
one point twenty one jiggawatts!!!! great scott!!!
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: After some help, just bought VR V8 running OSE12P ?
you opening with the right xdf ?
what cam is in this thing ?
what cam is in this thing ?
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vnsswithcam
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:20 am
- cars: vt ss commodore
- Location: penrith n.s.w
Re: After some help, just bought VR V8 running OSE12P ?
lol, probie mistake.... just opened it with correct one now... my bad
one point twenty one jiggawatts!!!! great scott!!!
-
iju58u
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:39 am
- cars: MY99 wrx
1994 calais 5lt 5spd
Re: After some help, just bought VR V8 running OSE12P ?
no idea what cam is in it, have no info on what is actually done to the motor unfortunatly
I'm just heading out the door for dinner but might try getting the different log when I get home and upload it for you guys that know what you're looking at
Cheers
Dave
I'm just heading out the door for dinner but might try getting the different log when I get home and upload it for you guys that know what you're looking at
Cheers
Dave
-
iju58u
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:39 am
- cars: MY99 wrx
1994 calais 5lt 5spd
Re: After some help, just bought VR V8 running OSE12P ?
ok now i've got some time to play with the car I uploaded the bin with inj and timing change, it ran around 17:1 cruising and idle so I changed it to .12 inj which seems to idle much better but havent drivin it yet.
I'll try and get the right adx file and do a log with that. Cheers!
I'll try and get the right adx file and do a log with that. Cheers!
-
TTVN
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:01 pm
- cars: TT 355 VN, Rearmount turbo 355 vp, cammed 355 hj60 landcruiser, vx clubby n efilive VZ ls1 wagon