Little workshop of horrors
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10015
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Little workshop of horrors
please tell me there is a video of it running with the wires all vibrating around but not touching each other or falling out!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Little workshop of horrors
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: Little workshop of horrors
Doing a little R&D work with them cross section cuts ...

Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Little workshop of horrors
The barbs are the insulator and spark gap.antus wrote:please tell me there is a video of it running with the wires all vibrating around but not touching each other or falling out!
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Little workshop of horrors
The Warning markers are now showing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VK_3800
- Posts: 578
- Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:15 am
- cars: SS Torana
- Location: NZ
Re: Little workshop of horrors
I'm impressed it hung in there
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Little workshop of horrors
Used up warning indicator
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
FriskyDingo
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2021 8:11 pm
Re: Little workshop of horrors
Did you post this on reddit too?The1 wrote:Used up warning indicator
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Little workshop of horrors
I'm looking at that and thinking, fuck that's a lot of rust!