0411 PID's for EGR pintle, AC pressure, fuel pressure

They go by many names, P01, P10, P12, P59, E38, VPW, '0411 etc.
User avatar
joukoy
Posts: 402
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:27 pm
cars: --

Re: 0411 PID's for EGR pintle, AC pressure, fuel pressure

Post by joukoy »

bobcratchet555 wrote:Thanks Gampy. This is what it shows. Looks like something funky in the GUI?
gui_bug.JPG
Bug.
I will check this later.
User avatar
joukoy
Posts: 402
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:27 pm
cars: --

Re: 0411 PID's for EGR pintle, AC pressure, fuel pressure

Post by joukoy »

joukoy wrote:
bobcratchet555 wrote:Thanks Gampy. This is what it shows. Looks like something funky in the GUI?
gui_bug.JPG
Bug.
I will check this later.
Can't reproduce this behaviour, but modified gui anyway. Should be fixed in 0.17.126
Added setting:
Patcher -> Setting -> More Settings -> Set patcher as startup window
bobcratchet555
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:36 pm
cars: volvo

Re: 0411 PID's for EGR pintle, AC pressure, fuel pressure

Post by bobcratchet555 »

joukoy wrote:
joukoy wrote:
bobcratchet555 wrote:Thanks Gampy. This is what it shows. Looks like something funky in the GUI?
gui_bug.JPG
Bug.
I will check this later.
Can't reproduce this behaviour, but modified gui anyway. Should be fixed in 0.17.126
Added setting:
Patcher -> Setting -> More Settings -> Set patcher as startup window
Joukoy, thanks for looking into this. The fix worked on my side, i now see the tabs as expected.
gmtech825
Posts: 302
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:27 am

Re: 0411 PID's for EGR pintle, AC pressure, fuel pressure

Post by gmtech825 »

I'm seeing that EGR pintle position is PID# 0x11c1 for my 2005.
User avatar
Gampy
Posts: 2332
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Re: 0411 PID's for EGR pintle, AC pressure, fuel pressure

Post by Gampy »

Just looking through my files, I don't have Os 12202088, is that a stock file as far as you know, you willing to share it ??
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
bobcratchet555
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:36 pm
cars: volvo

Re: 0411 PID's for EGR pintle, AC pressure, fuel pressure

Post by bobcratchet555 »

gampy, that is a stock file downloaded from the 2001 thread on gearhead efi i believe
User avatar
Gampy
Posts: 2332
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Re: 0411 PID's for EGR pintle, AC pressure, fuel pressure

Post by Gampy »

Awe, Ok, Thanks.

They wipe out the VIN ... Stupid!
A VIN is a public number, it's publicly viewable in all cars of this era, I don't get the paranoia.

-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
Boostedforlife
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri May 21, 2021 6:39 pm

Re: 0411 PID's for EGR pintle, AC pressure, fuel pressure

Post by Boostedforlife »

This is what I have in torque that same in pcmlogger. I have a few tiny leaks before turbo so at idle it 16.5 17 afr. As I'm driving it drops to 14.5 to 15 afr not sure if it the math is off or the fuel table. But it's closer the I've ever been. Next I'm gonna figure out the math to change map volts to kpa for 2 and 3 bar sensors that way I can log boost.

I'm interested in the fuel pressure pid as well will be watching and if I come actossed it I'll let you know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.