PCM Logger XML

They go by many names, P01, P10, P12, P59, E38, VPW, '0411 etc.
User avatar
Gampy
Posts: 2332
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Re: PCM Logger XML

Post by Gampy »

Thought I'd put this out there in case someone can make use of it ...

Editing LogProfile with Notepad++, Notepad++ doesn't recognize it as XML.

Notepad++ is a text file editor, however it recognizes styles by file extension ... thus to recognize PCM Loggers LogProfile as XML,
Select: Settings
Select: Style Configurator
. . Style configurator opens ...
Notepad++_LogProfile_StyleConfigurator.png
In the Language list,
Select: XML
. . In the User ext. box
Enter: LogProfile
Select: Save & Close

Now open a '.LogProfile', it's recognized as XML ... :thumbup:

-Enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
User avatar
NSFW
Posts: 802
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:13 am

Re: PCM Logger XML

Post by NSFW »

I pushed pushed a new branch that gets RAM parameters back into the grid: nsfw/ram-param-fix

And here's a zip file to test...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Please don't PM me with technical questions - start a thread instead, and send me a link to it. That way I can answer in public, and help other people who have the same question. Thanks!
User avatar
Gampy
Posts: 2332
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Re: PCM Logger XML

Post by Gampy »

Small enough change that I just hand patched it into my current test branch ...

Seems to work fine.

Thank you!

-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
Boostedforlife
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri May 21, 2021 6:39 pm

Re: PCM Logger XML

Post by Boostedforlife »

I'll give it a test tonight and let you know what happens.