253 V8 carby selection
-
vs ss
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am
- cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1 - Location: perth wa
Re: 253 V8 carby selection
.
Last edited by vs ss on Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Madmatt2006
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:48 am
- cars: VZ SVZ Commodore
VH Commodore
JZZ30 Soarer GTT - Location: Katandra West
Re: 253 V8 carby selection
"put power onto the spade connection on the solenoid and see if it works!" so run a power wire to the spade connector that the purple wire connects to 
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: 253 V8 carby selection
Not to intrude ... Just clarifying.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
vs ss
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am
- cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1 - Location: perth wa
Re: 253 V8 carby selection
.
Last edited by vs ss on Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Madmatt2006
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:48 am
- cars: VZ SVZ Commodore
VH Commodore
JZZ30 Soarer GTT - Location: Katandra West
Re: 253 V8 carby selection
Thanks Guy's
will do tomorrow. Hope I can open my shop in the morning due to COVID if I can will do in the Arvo if I can't will do in the morning. This COVID shit is sending me broke 
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: 253 V8 carby selection
I hear ya. In the same boat with this lockdown.
-
Madmatt2006
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:48 am
- cars: VZ SVZ Commodore
VH Commodore
JZZ30 Soarer GTT - Location: Katandra West
Re: 253 V8 carby selection
vlad01 wrote:I hear ya. In the same boat with this lockdown.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: 253 V8 carby selection
Y'all can't go to your own shops/businesses/locations ??
I understand not being able to go where there are others, but your own location.
<bleep>, my back just slide out while setting here typing this ... Oh the <bleeping> pain. Arrrg!
I understand not being able to go where there are others, but your own location.
<bleep>, my back just slide out while setting here typing this ... Oh the <bleeping> pain. Arrrg!
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: 253 V8 carby selection
I'm a contractor, I work in Melbourne under another company's service. When the city locks down work stops due to non essential work being stopped. Only breakdown work is allowed by the company so that means there is barely enough work for their own official employees, let alone anything for 3rd party contractors like me.
From late last year after that lockdown ended to the one about a month ago I was flying, had no shortage of work. Then bam! Melbourne goes into lockdown and I'm out of work
From late last year after that lockdown ended to the one about a month ago I was flying, had no shortage of work. Then bam! Melbourne goes into lockdown and I'm out of work
-
Madmatt2006
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:48 am
- cars: VZ SVZ Commodore
VH Commodore
JZZ30 Soarer GTT - Location: Katandra West
Re: 253 V8 carby selection
Well I'm not sure if I can work, I guess I'm and essential service that can open. I repair PC's, Laptops, iPads, Samsung tablets, MS Surface, Dell, HP, IBM even know it down to the 1980's PC like Amstrad and all that other crap ( 1980's Fug I'm old
). People need that stuff now to stay connected (Kids, School, Work) and fixed if they break it!