Hi all,
I am trying to identify this memcal (see pic). I can't find anything on Google regarding the Delco 0898 silver sticker. I have read the bin and its 128k chip size.
Could it be from a Holden Camira or Nissan Pulsar??
Any tips are appreciated. Thanks
Identifing Memcal
-
L67PSI
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:27 am
- cars: L67 VT Calais
Identifing Memcal
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Identifing Memcal
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Identifing Memcal
Attach the bin file here
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Identifing Memcal
Definitely not a 6 but maybe a 4 or 8 VN or VP series. Someone might identify by the other chip numbers.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Identifing Memcal
Could measure the netres to see what the cylinder count is
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Identifing Memcal
Yea that would tell you.
-
L67PSI
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:27 am
- cars: L67 VT Calais
Re: Identifing Memcal
Yes, I should have mentioned that. It was one of the first things I did.
See screenshot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
L67PSI
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:27 am
- cars: L67 VT Calais
Re: Identifing Memcal
Here is the bin file.delcowizzid wrote:Attach the bin file here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
L67PSI
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:27 am
- cars: L67 VT Calais
Re: Identifing Memcal
This is something I've never done. Any links how to measure this? and what the readings might mean?Dylan wrote:Could measure the netres to see what the cylinder count is
Thanks
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Identifing Memcal
did it ID & everything ok in the eeprom before reading?
looks like it has program ID as $89, which I've never heard of.
looks like it has program ID as $89, which I've never heard of.