6hp21 read write

Ford information and tools can be found here
User avatar
80gus
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:56 am
Location: Brisbane QLD

6hp21 read write

Post by 80gus »

Anyone got any software or leads on that will read write 6hp21 ford falcon baby ZF6 (NOT BE CONFUSED WITH THE 6HP26)
HPT, PCM tec, at this stage don't have support.
Whiteford
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:35 am
cars: Ford Falcon

Re: 6hp21 read write

Post by Whiteford »

I now have the capability to pull .bin from these modules on the bench in Melbourne
User avatar
jakka
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:51 am
cars: 6FPAAAJGSW9E86101
Location: Aus

Re: 6hp21 read write

Post by jakka »

Whiteford wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:54 am I now have the capability to pull .bin from these modules on the bench in Melbourne
read with 0x23 readMemoryByAddress.....I see you don't say you have the ability to write to them. No security key for this fucking chinese piece of shit