So Ive dug out my techedge 2e0 wideband, Never used when built . Any one have wideband setup with simulated narrow band ? any tips or settings that i should look at ?
I have seen in the flags section items like wideband VE learn etc . does 12p use wideband for calculations if setup or only uses Narrow band
Some info might be old but I have read that NB is used for all calculations and WB is just added for logging with data stream.
I am no where close to running my setup on a real engine just interested in the workings of it all.
$12p Wideband and simulated narrow band
-
Tinker
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:37 am
$12p Wideband and simulated narrow band
Juckyard Dog Garage.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: $12p Wideband and simulated narrow band
Yes VE learn works with wideband, but have a backup memcal that at least will get you home. I have had NVRAM corruption due to VE learn being enabled once.
If the simulated narrow band is well simulated then you can use it. I have my 14point7 wideband permanently mounted and it used the simulated narrow band just fine.
If the simulated narrow band is well simulated then you can use it. I have my 14point7 wideband permanently mounted and it used the simulated narrow band just fine.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: $12p Wideband and simulated narrow band
I wouldn't use the VE learn you will chase your tail better off just have a wideband attached for logging and a seperate narrowband for closed loop operation
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Tinker
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:37 am