GM You done f*cked UP with programming

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
In-Tech
Posts: 785
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
Location: California

Re: GM You done f*cked UP with programming

Post by In-Tech »

Tazzi wrote:
In-Tech wrote: Hiya, I would think by part number since one part number is used in many different vehicles. Here's a small screenshot example of a few in order numerically.
Modules_B.JPG
Personally I would still be grouping by ECU/TCM type and corresponding/compatible operating systems.

It also helps for reverse engineering to identify what cals match which vehicles and how their differences correlate to another car. :thumbup:

Or at least, have some sort of filtering system which allows typing in an ECU type and Operating system to display compatible calibrations and their description (engine/engine diag, system ect).
Absolutely Tazzi, I would love to be able to group by that. The rub for me is a lot of these files come from dealerships where I have no idea what they were for and they let me make a backup of their files, then I unpack to .bin and save. :silent:
julespatch
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:28 am
Location: Adelaide

Re: GM You done f*cked UP with programming

Post by julespatch »

Just tried again and got on but got a new message.
VE series 2 radio files weren't available. Lame
Only tried the SDM and that came up ok.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: GM You done f*cked UP with programming

Post by Tazzi »

In-Tech wrote:Absolutely Tazzi, I would love to be able to group by that. The rub for me is a lot of these files come from dealerships where I have no idea what they were for and they let me make a backup of their files, then I unpack to .bin and save. :silent:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I understand, that would make sense, well guess it could come in handy when there is a request for a missing cal that might be in the huge collection there :thumbup:

julespatch wrote:Just tried again and got on but got a new message.
VE series 2 radio files weren't available. Lame
Only tried the SDM and that came up ok.
Be great if I even got that far :lol:
There are gonna have to pickup their shit soon with the number of people banging down their door.
I had 12 missed calls from techline support today, between 3am to 8am. I was actually awake during that point but the work phone is not on during that point!!
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image
julespatch
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:28 am
Location: Adelaide

Re: GM You done f*cked UP with programming

Post by julespatch »

They just emailed me back and offered to call up and help tomorrow at 830am my time. Let's see how it goes.
julespatch
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:28 am
Location: Adelaide

Re: GM You done f*cked UP with programming

Post by julespatch »

still not working as of right now. server error. someone messaged me on the weekend and got a new VE ecu to program but its definitely down again now
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: GM You done f*cked UP with programming

Post by Tazzi »

I still cannot!!! Unreal!!!
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image
mattyjf01
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:41 am

Re: GM You done f*cked UP with programming

Post by mattyjf01 »

I cant connect either
Win10 pro
12gb ram
I7 3rd gen(not 5th)

E4393 Techline Connect Server processing failed
but i only have a MDI clone

My vz flasher software has all the OS/Cal files sorted into folders if that helps at all
mattyjf01
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:41 am

Re: GM You done f*cked UP with programming

Post by mattyjf01 »

I dont think our holdens are supported yet
There is a work around
Call up acdelco give them your vin
Then use Quick assist and they log in and use the old sps version for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiRXK1uOSrE
mattyjf01
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:41 am

Re: GM You done f*cked UP with programming

Post by mattyjf01 »

How do you get tech2 security access?
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: GM You done f*cked UP with programming

Post by Gareth »

It used to be via tis
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...