WTB: MPVI1 Urgently

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
User avatar
hsv08
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am
cars: Just an ordinary VY Maloo.. 😜

WTB: MPVI1 Urgently

Post by hsv08 »

Hi guys, after an MPVI1 as unfortunelty i have torched another component!!!! :oops: :oops: :comp: :wall:
243023497_591859655331433_2061639745570574619_n.jpg
243023497_591859655331433_2061639745570574619_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ironduke
Posts: 820
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..

Re: WTB: MPVI1 Urgently

Post by ironduke »

I have a pic of the board on hand, I can get a better one if needed if your trying to match the component for repair.. Zoomed in on it and can read the numbers.
Looks like it was for the power supply, could have been something as simple as having the car on a battery charger while laptop was plugged in charging..
https://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tps21 ... e.com%252F

U18.jpg
u18(2).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
hsv08
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am
cars: Just an ordinary VY Maloo.. 😜

Re: WTB: MPVI1 Urgently

Post by hsv08 »

You sir are a legend. I have sent it away for repair so I will.send these pics to hime to xref it.


I owe you a beer :thumbup: