VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins

Post by The1 »

yes it should stay in open loop, no time delay from closed to open loop.
User avatar
Rhysk94
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS
Location: Perth

Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins

Post by Rhysk94 »

Can be done easily such as in this vid :cash:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhlFeCC8H0g[/youtube]
Patto
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:24 am

Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins

Post by Patto »

Hi all, I'm about to tune my VS V6 with EnhancedMod and have got 2 Innovate Wide Band O2 sensors so I can monitor AFR/Lambda as I drive. The only question I have at the moment is. Can I use both pin A5 and B10 to tune with both widebands or does EnhancedMod require that I keep 1 narrowband operational.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins

Post by The1 »

you can use both A5 and B10 for widebands, just change the adx parameters to suit. If you check the flag single o2 sensor then just use the 1 narrowband on the drivers side.
Patto
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:24 am

Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins

Post by Patto »

The1 wrote:you can use both A5 and B10 for widebands, just change the adx parameters to suit. If you check the flag single o2 sensor then just use the 1 narrowband on the drivers side.
Is this the one you are referring to?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins

Post by The1 »

yes
Patto
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:24 am

Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins

Post by Patto »

Thanks, weather permitting I'll try to get to it this weekend.
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins

Post by immortality »

Hi mate,

Just wondering if there are more dwell settings for the ignition system or what we see is all there is for ecotec/L67 tunes?

Thanks
L67PSI
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:27 am
cars: L67 VT Calais

Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins

Post by L67PSI »

Just wondering the same as the previous question. In the Enhanced code is there a way to adjust the dwell time? I have a LS coil driver from Ryan - VL400 and he was able to tweak it somehow, but I cant see anything defined for this.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins

Post by The1 »

pretty sure the DFI has alot to do with that, hence why Ryan's board used the output of the DFI to then control from there the spark.