Spartan2 wide band
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Spartan2 wide band
Should be able to get a Spartan gauge if I'm not mistaken.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Spartan2 wide band
Justraceparts.com.au had the gauge I bought cheap as chips works great
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Spartan2 wide band
Ahh cool thanks heaps for the replies! 
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Spartan2 wide band
here's a direct link to the part DW mentioned...
https://www.justraceparts.com.au/52mm-a ... word=gauge
But they don't have stock A.T.M. & the 60mm is only a little more expensive & I guess better for those hard of sight....LMAO
https://www.justraceparts.com.au/52mm-a ... word=gauge
But they don't have stock A.T.M. & the 60mm is only a little more expensive & I guess better for those hard of sight....LMAO
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Spartan2 wide band
That's the one I have bar graph around the outside digital inside and its multicolor
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Spartan2 wide band
thats a good cheap alternative.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Early 56 EFI
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu May 28, 2020 11:57 am
- cars: 56 FJ Holden
86 Corvette
80 Caddy Limo
03 Dodge Ram Cummins
68 Galaxie 390
94 Mustang GT Conv - Location: Briar Hill Vic
Re: Spartan2 wide band
Do you still have any Spartan 2's available.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
-
Early 56 EFI
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu May 28, 2020 11:57 am
- cars: 56 FJ Holden
86 Corvette
80 Caddy Limo
03 Dodge Ram Cummins
68 Galaxie 390
94 Mustang GT Conv - Location: Briar Hill Vic
Re: Spartan2 wide band
CheersGareth wrote:No sorry
-
34EV1L
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:22 am
- cars: 1934 Chev Tudor Street Rod - with Ecotec!!
Re: Spartan2 wide band
Hi Gents.
Any sugestions when these will be in stock or where I could locate one?
I'm stuck with a poorly running tune that needs some urgent help.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7649
Thanks!
Any sugestions when these will be in stock or where I could locate one?
I'm stuck with a poorly running tune that needs some urgent help.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7649
Thanks!