I downloaded tiny tuner and have no idea how to open it.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Does anyone know how to open tiny tuner?
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Does anyone know how to open tiny tuner?
I'm guessing you mean for this link....
https://sourceforge.net/projects/tinytuner/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/tinytuner/
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Does anyone know how to open tiny tuner?
Yea that's it. I was wondering just what it can be used for.
-
Aedakin
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:18 pm
- cars: 77 El Camino Classic
86 K5
94 C1500 - Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Re: Does anyone know how to open tiny tuner?
well this thread didnt go very far. I cant find the database it says to add before using TinyTuner
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: Does anyone know how to open tiny tuner?
You might try the TinyTuner.mdb that comes with UniversalPatcher ... I dunno know, never tried it!
Edit;
You will likely need to setup the OLE data source provider for it ...
Edit;
You will likely need to setup the OLE data source provider for it ...
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!