Afternoon all
I am seeking some information on how to use HP Tuners for tuning ghost cam and launch control on a BA Falcon auto. I have heard that PCM Tec can do this. But you need to pay for the workshop edition which cost $3,300 AUD. I honestly do not want to spend that amount. As I have already got HP tuners licence and VCM. Is there a way to tune ghost cam/launch control using HP tuners. I know you can use user defined parameters on HP Tuners with TunerPro RT, is there some way of adding the cam overlap parameter ect. Any information would be a huge help thanks.
hp tuners BA Falcon tune
-
T-Bird
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:12 pm
- cars: EL Falcon khannacross falcon rally
-
rolls
- Posts: 408
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:22 am
- cars: bf xr6t falcon
Re: hp tuners BA Falcon tune
https://www.pcmtec.com/pcmtec-editor-workshop-1-vehicle
You can get it alot cheaper than that if it's just for one car
You can get it alot cheaper than that if it's just for one car