Ecu Hardware Modifications
SilentBob
Posts: 32 Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:40 am
cars: VY
Post
by SilentBob » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:06 am
syntaxterror wrote: Hi any progress from the testers? Still want to give it a try on my 2.5 ironduke.
Seems good so far, still waiting on feedback from a couple of people.
Have been testing a couple of minor code changes the last few days.
syntaxterror
Posts: 29 Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:34 am
Post
by syntaxterror » Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:34 am
Hi any updates?
SilentBob
Posts: 32 Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:40 am
cars: VY
Post
by SilentBob » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:08 am
syntaxterror wrote: Hi any updates?
Not so far, just up to the people installing them at this stage. Will post here as soon as I hear anything
syntaxterror
Posts: 29 Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:34 am
Post
by syntaxterror » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:39 am
They for sale yet?
SilentBob
Posts: 32 Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:40 am
cars: VY
Post
by SilentBob » Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:23 am
syntaxterror wrote: They for sale yet?
Not yet sorry. I spoke to everyone that I've sent them out to so far but nobody has had time to install one yet unfortunately.
I'll shoot you another pm
Rhysk94
Posts: 235 Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
cars: VE SS-V VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet” FG XR6 Turbo VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car N80 Toyota Hilux VZ SS
Location: Perth
Post
by Rhysk94 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:15 pm
I can install one asap and find out if it works for you. Can also feature it on youtube. Have quite a fair few followers who would bw interested in purchasing this.
Dylan
Posts: 3364 Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8
Post
by Dylan » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:30 am
What's your channel on YouTube?
SilentBob
Posts: 32 Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:40 am
cars: VY
Post
by SilentBob » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:38 am
Rhysk94 wrote: I can install one asap and find out if it works for you. Can also feature it on youtube. Have quite a fair few followers who would bw interested in purchasing this.
Hi mate I've watched a few of your vids, I like your work. These work well (I've got a few in the wild now), I'll send you a pm about grabbing one. I'd like to get some more feedback on the 2 step if you're into any kind of racing?
Cheers
Rhysk94
Posts: 235 Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
cars: VE SS-V VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet” FG XR6 Turbo VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car N80 Toyota Hilux VZ SS
Location: Perth
Post
by Rhysk94 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:33 am
Dylan wrote: What's your channel on YouTube?
Hey Dylan were you referring to me or Silent Bob?
Dylan
Posts: 3364 Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8
Post
by Dylan » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:53 am
Hi mate, that's you I was wondering what's your channel. Sounds interesting if you're into this sort of stuff