Hello. I currently have a Mace memcal in my VT L67 but I am swapping it out for an NVRAM. Is there a way I can copy the Mace tune to my new NVRAM so I'm starting off with what already works? I don't have a memcal burner so it would have to be via the ALDL cable if anything.
Thanks.
Copy existing tune to NVRAM?
-
PappaYeet
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:54 pm
- cars: L67 VT Berlina
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Copy existing tune to NVRAM?
It depends whats on there. Read the bin with the delco ose flash tool and then look to identify what it is. If its an enhanced tune from here, which it reasonably likely is someone may be able to put it on the nvram for you, and if the operating system is an exact match to the nvram you might be able to just write the calibration over aldl.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Copy existing tune to NVRAM?
If its an edited stock bin no you can't put it onto an nvram and edit it the code for real-time uploads is not in the stock bin
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem