2010 Ford Focus

Ford information and tools can be found here
T-Bird
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:12 pm
cars: EL Falcon khannacross falcon rally

2010 Ford Focus

Post by T-Bird »

Hi all
I am wondering if its possible to tune a 2010 Ford Focus 2.0N/A. I am planning on installing a turbo soon, and do not want to buy an aftermarket ecu. Was hoping there was some way of tuning the factory ecu. I have an openport 2.0 cable. Would this be of any use?
User avatar
80gus
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:56 am
Location: Brisbane QLD

Re: 2010 Ford Focus

Post by 80gus »

i can remove the security on the focus ecoboost here in AUS, if its a duratec im not sure if anyone local can do it
T-Bird
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:12 pm
cars: EL Falcon khannacross falcon rally

Re: 2010 Ford Focus

Post by T-Bird »

80gus wrote:i can remove the security on the focus ecoboost here in AUS, if its a duratec im not sure if anyone local can do it

its a duratec 2.0L NA engine.