Not sure if this the right section for this, but it seems to make the most sense.
I have a 2006 Pontiac GTO that I just converted from the stock E40 computer to run on an E38. My Bosch ABS 8.0 module is now freaking out and giving me DTC C0569 (System Configuration Wrong). I need to reprogram the engine choice from 6.0L LS2 V8 to V8 L76 & L98. But every time I try to do it with the Tech2, it fails instantly. Is there a different way to reprogram the module?
Bosch ABS Module reprogramming
-
OldSkoolGP
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:12 am
- cars: 2006 VZ Pontiac GTO, 2005 VZ Holden Crewman SSZ
-
julespatch
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:28 am
- Location: Adelaide
Re: Bosch ABS Module reprogramming
pretty sure you have to get one thats already got that configuration programmed. if there's a way to change it id love to know too
-
hsv08
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am
- cars: Just an ordinary VY Maloo.. 😜
Re: Bosch ABS Module reprogramming
Been a while since ive done them, But isnt the config done in the PIM?