C5Z Track Toy

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
User avatar
turbo_v6
Posts: 513
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:50 pm

Re: C5Z Track Toy

Post by turbo_v6 »

I'm running a Walbro 450 in my truck. They seem to be the go to fuel pump for a lot of GM people.

Will you be adding a Flex fuel sensor? I know it probably won't gain anything on a N/A vehicle, but it seems you like to tinker.
LS1 Boost OS Version 5 Available Here. For feature suggestions post in here Development Thread.
User avatar
NSFW
Posts: 802
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:13 am

Re: C5Z Track Toy

Post by NSFW »

I do like to tinker, but the nearest E85 station is 30 minutes away. So that's probably the only thing that I won't be tinkering with. :)
Please don't PM me with technical questions - start a thread instead, and send me a link to it. That way I can answer in public, and help other people who have the same question. Thanks!