$83 VS 5Litre ECU file

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

$83 VS 5Litre ECU file

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Howdy all,

Does anyone have a descent excel or similar file for the breakdown of layout's of the VS 5Litre $83 Bin's, it turns out the $83 VS 5 Litre ECU file has a lot of stuff over lapping & I would like to straighten it out & post it back up with it a bit more useable!

Ive attached a screen shot of just the timing area that I was looking at & you can clearly see there a lot of stuff at same address points so I can't imagine this is right!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.