Eec-iv la3 computer,quarterhorse and tuner pro.
-
Boostedforlife
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2021 6:39 pm
Eec-iv la3 computer,quarterhorse and tuner pro.
I'm thinking of going quaterhorse and am familiar with tunerpro is there a xdf file for this. I know it's a la3 out of the 87 t-bird but I'm unsure on the strategy code so it makes it unclear if I can use this on tunerpro with this ecm. I know the l9a computer is highly defined and not good enough at reverse enginning to do it myself. My experience is all in ls stuff but wanting to learn something new.
-
mechanicalmatch
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:48 am
- Location: HOUSTON
-
In-Tech
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
- Location: California
Re: Eec-iv la3 computer,quarterhorse and tuner pro.
Yes, Decipha's web site is awesome. I have read a lot there. Ford stuff is a whole 'nother world.
-
Boostedforlife
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2021 6:39 pm
Re: Eec-iv la3 computer,quarterhorse and tuner pro.
Thanks guys. Also just picked up 2 [96 and 98] 3.8 mustangs looking to learn more about these too.