What do I need. HELP please.

Information and discussion of EFI hardware and specifications
J_VanWheezy
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:33 pm
cars: Vr v6 drift ute with a turbo
Wm caprice 6L
Jackaroo 3L TD

What do I need. HELP please.

Post by J_VanWheezy »

Hey Everybody.

Got a vr ute with a buick v6 in it, it has an upgraded intake plenum & L67 injectors being forced fed some turbo boost. I’m now wanting to have it tuned but have no idea what I need.

I want to use the factory ecu (vr v6 manual) as I’ve modded my loom to suit new location of sensors and coil packs.

If someone could please send me a list of everything needed ie memcal/obd-usb adapter/software and anything I’ve missed.

Cheers
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10013
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: What do I need. HELP please.

Post by antus »

Have a look at the documentation and the guides in the FAQ are (see the link up near top right).
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396