Uconnect radio plugs

Wiring diagrams and questions
0081
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 pm
cars: VY s L67
Haines Hunter - not a car but still a toy

Uconnect radio plugs

Post by 0081 »

Is anyone able to point me in the direction of the female plug on the back of a jeep Uconnect screen?
I'm looking to make up a custom patch loom. you can order the patch loom from the states but I was hoping to have it sooner than it would arrive especially it being the end of the year

I have attached the picture of the back of the radio for reference and also the plugs.
Radio.jpg
Plugs.jpg
The back of the radio has
Hyundai
MOBIS
On the sticker if that means anything to anyone.

Any help would be great.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.