Time has come that I replace all my memcal writing stuff after it all got damaged/lost when I moved.
What are the items needed to get that is needed to burn memcals for mainly vs & vt as well as all L67 models.
If you don't mind model numbers or part names & or even links would be very much appreciated.
Has been a few years since I have done this so please
Forgive my ignorance.
Cheers
Memcal Burning
-
Rhysk94
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
- cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS - Location: Perth
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Memcal Burning
I would recommend this
https://darkwire.com.au/shop/ols/produc ... programmer
and this
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/18510611961 ... R4L84uaYYQ
https://darkwire.com.au/shop/ols/produc ... programmer
and this
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/18510611961 ... R4L84uaYYQ
-
Rhysk94
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
- cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS - Location: Perth
Re: Memcal Burning
Legend, thank you for the response!
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Memcal Burning
Darkwire is on backorder. I dont know what the lead time is but if there is a problem with timing you can also buy from the manufacturer at mcumall.com who are Canada based.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
DavidBraley
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:15 pm
- cars: 1948 GMC
Re: Memcal Burning
If it helps at all with the price of shipping, the mcumall.com electronics company in Canada has a US office as well. They can be found at gqelectronicsllc.com.
Here is a link to the GQ-4x4 in their store: https://www.gqelectronicsllc.com/store/ ... uct_id=101
Here is a link to the GQ-4x4 in their store: https://www.gqelectronicsllc.com/store/ ... uct_id=101
-David
I'm a machinist... because engineers need heroes too.
I'm a machinist... because engineers need heroes too.