If you programmatically killed ECM block or it locked by tuner I can help with Shadow Password for recovery mode.
From you in good quality sticker photo from the block. The password for the first two who sent a photo is completely free.
Shadow Password E84, E98, E39, E39A
-
kostia111
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:58 pm
Shadow Password E84, E98, E39, E39A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
ironduke
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
- cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..
Re: Shadow Password E98, E39, E39A
I don't need any but this is the first I've heard of shadow passwords.. Can you elaborate a little?
I do have some ecms and took a couple pics, I'll upload them here for you. Maybe if nobody else needs the password you could send me it for the e39 with ID AA69 on the top right, currently plugged into it on the bench for playing around.
I do have some ecms and took a couple pics, I'll upload them here for you. Maybe if nobody else needs the password you could send me it for the e39 with ID AA69 on the top right, currently plugged into it on the bench for playing around.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
kostia111
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:58 pm
Re: Shadow Password E98, E39, E39A
sent you a password pm
You received ?
You received ?
-
ironduke
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
- cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..
Re: Shadow Password E98, E39, E39A
Yes I got it, thanks!! Now I need to learn what can be done with it, lol. I’ll try and take a look at the vin tomorrow and see where it is in the eeprom. Assuming it is.
-
kostia111
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:58 pm
Re: Shadow Password E98, E39, E39A
it is not in "eeprom"
this is the password for the boot mode
the block has a shadow memory page
this is the password for the boot mode
the block has a shadow memory page
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: Shadow Password E98, E39, E39A
Are you able to trigger the ECU to enter this mode without opening it?kostia111 wrote:it is not in "eeprom"
this is the password for the boot mode
the block has a shadow memory page
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
kostia111
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:58 pm
Re: Shadow Password E98, E39, E39A
while the block is alive and you have access to it
you can read the shadow password
if the block is not responding
then most likely just cover
although there may be undocumented possibilities
try to disassemble BAM
I'm not good at this
you can read the shadow password
if the block is not responding
then most likely just cover
although there may be undocumented possibilities
try to disassemble BAM
I'm not good at this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
kostia111
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:58 pm
Re: Shadow Password E98, E39, E39A
Has no one turned
E98 or E39 in brick ?
Even strange.
E98 or E39 in brick ?
Even strange.
-
Tre-Cool
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am
- cars: VY SS UTE, VX Drag Car
- Location: Perth
Re: Shadow Password E98, E39, E39A
Got a locked one after some1 flashed wrong tune in and corrupted it.kostia111 wrote:Has no one turned
E98 or E39 in brick ?
Even strange.
55491997
1310101000000x
395357783
1117107872540185
serv#55487860
-
kostia111
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:58 pm
Re: Shadow Password E98, E39, E39A
Password=EBF56D76AC35AE36