vs commodore engine loom to engine bay connectors
-
lux82
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:05 am
vs commodore engine loom to engine bay connectors
does anyone know what brand,model and where to buy the 8 pin grey and 6 pin black connectors or pins for vs commodore engine loom to engine bay connectors.
-
brindo
- Posts: 333
- Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 pm
- Location: Western Queensland
Re: vs commodore engine loom to engine bay connectors
I believe that this is the 8 pin connector. They are listed as being for a Nissan
https://www.efihardware.com/products/22 ... emale-Grey
https://www.efihardware.com/products/22 ... emale-Grey
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: vs commodore engine loom to engine bay connectors
Yes that's right. The 8 pin is a Nissan one, left overs from the VL era. The 6 pin is just a standard automotive one, same as the narva ones at most auto shops though I tend to reuse the housing and get new terminals from RS components if you can be bothered searching for them.
-
j_ds_au
- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 am
- Location: Sydney
Re: vs commodore engine loom to engine bay connectors
FWIW, the most common brand of connectors used in Commodores seems to have been (AFAICT) Yazaki, then AMP/Tyco as a distant second, then a sprinkling of others such as Sumitomo, Delphi/Aptiv, etc.
Joe.
Joe.