ALDL LCD Display
-
gtrboyy
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 3:55 pm
- cars: vp 'moo mang' ute
torana
bombadores - Location: Sydney
Re: ALDL LCD Display
Same here would like one to try.
-
v6bucket
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am
Re: ALDL LCD Display
Put me on the list.
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: ALDL LCD Display
Me too please 
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: ALDL LCD Display
I'll grab one as well please if you are happy to ship to NZ?
Thanks
Thanks
-
BennVenn
- Posts: 536
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 am
- cars: R33 GTST, '60 Vw Bug, Express (4G63T), GW X200
- Location: Windellama, NSW
Re: ALDL LCD Display
International shipping is no problem, i'll pop them up in the store when they arrive.
-
BennVenn
- Posts: 536
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 am
- cars: R33 GTST, '60 Vw Bug, Express (4G63T), GW X200
- Location: Windellama, NSW
Re: ALDL LCD Display
Lcd screens have arrived, pcbs shouldn't be too far behind
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
BennVenn
- Posts: 536
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 am
- cars: R33 GTST, '60 Vw Bug, Express (4G63T), GW X200
- Location: Windellama, NSW
Re: ALDL LCD Display
Assembly complete, PCBway sent over some pics to verify placement of all the parts. Should be here in about a week
I've just pulled the spare bench test delco out and I'm cracking on with the firmware. I still need to flash 11p to a memcal to test that side of things.
I've just pulled the spare bench test delco out and I'm cracking on with the firmware. I still need to flash 11p to a memcal to test that side of things.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
vp304
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 am
Re: ALDL LCD Display
Cant wait looking good mate
-
BennVenn
- Posts: 536
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 am
- cars: R33 GTST, '60 Vw Bug, Express (4G63T), GW X200
- Location: Windellama, NSW
Re: ALDL LCD Display
I don't have a '424 ecu so I can't test any 11p code. That'll be over to you good people. 12p looks stable from what i've tested
-
BennVenn
- Posts: 536
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 am
- cars: R33 GTST, '60 Vw Bug, Express (4G63T), GW X200
- Location: Windellama, NSW
Re: ALDL LCD Display
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.