LS1 Boost OS V2.1

They go by many names, P01, P10, P12, P59, E38, VPW, '0411 etc.
Windsma
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:31 pm
cars: 67 Camaro

Re: LS1 Boost OS V2.1

Post by Windsma »

Thank you Bubba,
I am in the final stages of my L33 Sloppy DontBSme clone.
aluminum 5.3, P59 DBW, 7875, Sloppy Best cam, 3200tc 4L80e in a 1967 Nova that ive completely restored in 7 months as Divorce Therapy. The last expense I wanted was to purchase HPT for the quick dirty Dontbsme tune.

I have been out of the pcm flashing game for a while.
Will this be a speed density base tune to get it rolling?

Thanks for all you've already done, I need to pop an ADD med and read both of your OS threads.

Image
User avatar
Gampy
Posts: 2332
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Re: LS1 Boost OS V2.1

Post by Gampy »

Sweet Therapy! :thumbup:

-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
Windsma
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:31 pm
cars: 67 Camaro

Re: LS1 Boost OS V2.1

Post by Windsma »

thanks Gampy,
dealing with tunerpro checksum errors is equally frustrating as her.
"error: one or more checksums could not be updated checksum addressing, etc for volatility"
User avatar
Gampy
Posts: 2332
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Re: LS1 Boost OS V2.1

Post by Gampy »

Get rid of that headache by using Universal Patcher to fix the checksums ...

-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
Windsma
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:31 pm
cars: 67 Camaro

Re: LS1 Boost OS V2.1

Post by Windsma »

ill have to google that.. but now tunerpro flashes the blue boot screen then nothing. :wtf:
Cincinnatus
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:49 am
cars: 97 Corvette
92 Camaro
2005 Silverado
2001 Savana 2500
1998 c3500hd
1998 tahoe

Re: LS1 Boost OS V2.1

Post by Cincinnatus »

Search for it here on this forum
Windsma
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:31 pm
cars: 67 Camaro

Re: LS1 Boost OS V2.1

Post by Windsma »

Short boost os flash, i need to learn how to convert it to speed density
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
turbo_v6
Posts: 513
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:50 pm

Re: LS1 Boost OS V2.1

Post by turbo_v6 »

I've released V3 of this operating system, but it's only compatible with P59 PCM's using 12587603 operating system.

Version 3 Thread
LS1 Boost OS Version 5 Available Here. For feature suggestions post in here Development Thread.
V8fan
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:27 pm
cars: Astro VAN

Re: LS1 Boost OS V2.1

Post by V8fan »

" Open Boost OS Patch and Click Apply Patch and then File"
Is this file hidden or it's meant to use it from V3 ver ? Little bit confused
I have P01
fotograf2
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:09 pm
cars: corvette c5

Re: LS1 Boost OS V2.1

Post by fotograf2 »

Wich car have this OS 12212156
12216125 ?