This is a PDF i found while trolling the interwebs relating to everything tuning/re mapping.
It is quite comprehensive with some good info and a ton of equations and examples. May be of some help to others here who are just starting out.
If not appropriate. Let me know and I will remove it.
So you want to get into mapping cars….
-
VTXU8
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:12 am
So you want to get into mapping cars….
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: So you want to get into mapping cars….
Thanks for posting 
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: So you want to get into mapping cars….
Thank you!

Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
v6bucket
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am
Re: So you want to get into mapping cars….
Thanks.
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---