Happy Easter everyone! 2023

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Happy Easter everyone! 2023

Post by vlad01 »

Happy Easter for 2023 everyone! :D

Been a shit few years for a lot of people during and post covid, so here's hope to a better next few years and enjoy these Easter holidays. :thumbup:

Feels like the whole world has gone quiet after covid and it would be awesome to have catch ups irl like we used to years ago.
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Happy Easter everyone! 2023

Post by immortality »

Happy Chocolate eggs day.
vp304
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 am

Re: Happy Easter everyone! 2023

Post by vp304 »

Happy easter everyone
User avatar
Gampy
Posts: 2332
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Re: Happy Easter everyone! 2023

Post by Gampy »

Amen, Happy Easter everyone!

-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
Deuce
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:03 am
cars: TUF355

Re: Happy Easter everyone! 2023

Post by Deuce »

Happy Easter everyone,

Friday morning the wife's car stopped dead in the driveway (CAS). So I'm trying to sort that amongst other things this long weekend.
On an up note, we are using the 355" to go everywhere instead :D
Kids are having a great time, and all is well really.

I wish you all the best for your long weekends too.
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: Happy Easter everyone! 2023

Post by Charlescrown »

Yep happy Easter to everyone. Enjoy the break if your got it off.