Random GMT800 projects by LSxAutumn
-
lsxautumn
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:36 pm
- cars: 02 sierra 2500HD LQ4 4L80E
AKA a void that eats all my money
Random GMT800 projects by LSxAutumn
I spend everyday just about doing something weird with GMT800 electronics or other mods on my 02 2500HD because I have the weirdest obsession so I thought I'd make a thread and maybe someone can find some useful information on here. Or maybe you'll cry looking at my truck. Maybe I'll do the dumb shit so you don't have to. Maybe I do something cool and if you wanna know how or why I'm glad to answer that, I just might not ever shut up. Gonna start by uploading already done mods/projects then show newer ones. Gonna start off with this instrument cluster I did about a week ago. It was an 03 GMT800 cluster and I successfully changed the uknown driver message on start up to my name which I thought was pretty cool.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
In-Tech
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
- Location: California
Re: Random GMT800 projects by LSxAutumn
Hiya,
Yes please. I haven't done any cluster stuff yet and really want to dive in on the bench. I have a '02 tahoe and my bud has a '03 silveraydoe.
Yes please. I haven't done any cluster stuff yet and really want to dive in on the bench. I have a '02 tahoe and my bud has a '03 silveraydoe.