Hello Team,
I was hoping someone can assist with the PCM binary file for the APS-234 Spanish Oak 1024kb PCM for the Ford Falcon Fg Falcon G6E turbo.
I have many ford IDS calibration files but seem not to be able to locate HAEDAR8 within the Zip/PHF file repository.
Car Tear Tag is A8RC
OSID HAEDA
Strategy HAEDAR8
I much prefer for the Ford Calibration file format PHF as its in factory default format.
My last resort is to use a tuning file calibration created from HPTUNERS or PCMTEC which is my last resort which I have access too.
Regards
ABZ
Ford Falcon g6e Turbo 2008
-
abs351
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:22 am
- cars: Too many
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Ford Falcon g6e Turbo 2008
Here you go, it wouldn't allow phf extensions on this site, so I zipped it up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Ford Falcon g6e Turbo 2008
phf extension added to the forums
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
abs351
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:22 am
- cars: Too many
Re: Ford Falcon g6e Turbo 2008
Many thanks Gents!
-
abs351
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:22 am
- cars: Too many
Re: Ford Falcon g6e Turbo 2008
thanks Antus!antus wrote:phf extension added to the forums