Gampy, you can type any j-tool command that is supported in script or a message to the bus, and hit enter.
There is no send button yet, but enter works fine.
In v22.08 you can use
connect
and
disconnect
connect works with currently selected setting in protocol1 setup dialogs.
Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
-
kur4o
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
Yes sir, I'm very aware of all of that ...kur4o wrote:Gampy, you can type any j-tool command that is supported in script or a message to the bus, and hit enter.
There is no send button yet, but enter works fine.
In v22.08 you can use
connect
and
disconnect
connect works with currently selected setting in protocol1 setup dialogs.
What I am looking for is a way to send results from things like a Flash Chip ID script or a Key Brute Force script to the Console Pane (the very bottom full width pane).
That information is hard to pick out for those that are new and do not understand how to pick the results out of the busy log!
Thank you!
-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
kur4o
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
Now I see what you mean.
I was thinking about some pop-up window that prints report[also converts it in various way], or data enter dialog, for changing vins for example but never got to that point.
The simplest will be to specify a command for printing to log specific responses.
Hope it will be in next release, when joukoy have some free time.
I was thinking about some pop-up window that prints report[also converts it in various way], or data enter dialog, for changing vins for example but never got to that point.
The simplest will be to specify a command for printing to log specific responses.
Hope it will be in next release, when joukoy have some free time.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
Thank you!
-Enjoy
-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
Is there something amiss, or is this all there is with a P04 at this stage ??
And the text if the image cannot be read ...
-Enjoy
Thank you!Creating Platform config: v6-98-05-platform.xml [OK]
Loading file: v6-98-05.xml [OK]
Importing tableseek...Seeking tables...OK
Importing TableSeek tables... [OK]
Reading TinyTuner DB...Error, V6CrossRef line 31: Could not find file 'C:\Temp\UniversalPatcher\UniversalPatcher\db\V6CrossRef.mdb'.
Error, V6CrossRef line 92: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Error, V6CrossRef line 129: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Error, TinyTuner line 222: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
OK
Importing DTC codes... [OK]
-Enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
kur4o
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
I think you are missing this file.
C:\Temp\UniversalPatcher\UniversalPatcher\db\V6CrossRef.mdb
It was recent edition, and not sure if it is not github yet.
Attached as an archive.
It is a crossreference of all OS numbers to a supported tinytuner OS by unique crc identifier.
If crc matches, it loads tinytuner db if not that is all that will be available for now.
C:\Temp\UniversalPatcher\UniversalPatcher\db\V6CrossRef.mdb
It was recent edition, and not sure if it is not github yet.
Attached as an archive.
It is a crossreference of all OS numbers to a supported tinytuner OS by unique crc identifier.
If crc matches, it loads tinytuner db if not that is all that will be available for now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
Thank you sir!
Most definitely made a difference, there is now 556 parameters I think that means ... Pretty cool!
What do you use to create/edit these mdb's, MS Access ??, What version ??
BTW, V6CrossRef.mdb is not in the repo ...
Thank you!
Most definitely made a difference, there is now 556 parameters I think that means ... Pretty cool!
What do you use to create/edit these mdb's, MS Access ??, What version ??
BTW, V6CrossRef.mdb is not in the repo ...
Thank you!
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
kur4o
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
I am not quite sure, joukoy handles it.
I think it is standard MS access, but might be wrong.
I think it is standard MS access, but might be wrong.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
Thank you!
-Enjoy
-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
joukoy
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:27 pm
- cars: --
Re: Universalpatcher with Logger & Analyzer
version 0.22.09 in github
Added missing file:
db\V6CrossRef.mdb
It is standard MS access 2010 database
Jconsole: Fixed bug, no console output if "Buffered" unchecked
Added "connect:<profile>" Example: connect:VPW.xml (Load profile file from script folder or Logger\J2534Profiles\)
Added command "logger:<data>"
For example if you want to show key, add to script:
logger:PCM password is: key
Added missing file:
db\V6CrossRef.mdb
It is standard MS access 2010 database
Jconsole: Fixed bug, no console output if "Buffered" unchecked
Added "connect:<profile>" Example: connect:VPW.xml (Load profile file from script folder or Logger\J2534Profiles\)
Added command "logger:<data>"
For example if you want to show key, add to script:
logger:PCM password is: key