Hey there have finally started to tune the turbo v6 with a shift kitted 4l60e now im pretty sure the bands must be wrecked but wondered if there's a way to know for certain it isn't just a solenoid. I have looked into the quad driver 2 fault and from what I've read it was normal.
Also its running the xu6 base tune.
B.t.w I hope this is the correct category for this question.
Advice on trans problems screenshot included
-
boostobsessed
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 6:37 am
- cars: 97 Holden Statesman L67 - soon to be turbo
2019 Ford Focus rs
Advice on trans problems screenshot included
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
tobydog
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:49 am
- cars: Turbo wh v6 statesman power 15psi
Mazda b2600 with Ecotec rear mount turbo - Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Queensland Proserpine
Re: Advice on trans problems screenshot included
Up the line pressure work for me stoped my box from slipping and now changes under full boost would not change at all before