LS1 Boost OS - Development
-
hsv08
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am
- cars: Just an ordinary VY Maloo.. 😜
Re: LS1 Boost OS - Development
Do you have a ADX you use with the 7603 OS and your custom patch?
-
turbo_v6
- Posts: 513
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:50 pm
Re: LS1 Boost OS - Development
No, I don't use TunerPro for logging. I would recommend PCM Logger or OBDXplorer for logging.
LS1 Boost OS Version 5 Available Here. For feature suggestions post in here Development Thread.
-
hsv08
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am
- cars: Just an ordinary VY Maloo.. 😜
Re: LS1 Boost OS - Development
Are you able to log with HPtuners with the different OS number?
I haven't used either of the loggers you've mentioned but i can download them and give them a shot.
I haven't used either of the loggers you've mentioned but i can download them and give them a shot.
-
Knackersjewels
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
- cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner - Location: Maffra, Vic
Re: LS1 Boost OS - Development
Am I doing something wrong? OS was apparently written successfully, but when I try to write OS, Calibration, and boot, it says this, and won't write. Will be testing in the car tomorrow,it isn't bricked, because I can still write over it with HPT.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
turbo_v6
- Posts: 513
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:50 pm
Re: LS1 Boost OS - Development
I haven't tested to confirm PCM Hammer V21.2 works with custom OS's. I have recommended V20 as it has worked with no issues.
That would be a question for PCM Hammer devs. I'm not sure what that error means.
That would be a question for PCM Hammer devs. I'm not sure what that error means.
LS1 Boost OS Version 5 Available Here. For feature suggestions post in here Development Thread.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: LS1 Boost OS - Development
Can you PM me your bin so I can test with it please.
Thank you!
-Enjoy
Thank you!
-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
Knackersjewels
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
- cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner - Location: Maffra, Vic
Re: LS1 Boost OS - Development
Alright, I'll try again with v20.bubba2533 wrote:I haven't tested to confirm PCM Hammer V21.2 works with custom OS's. I have recommended V20 as it has worked with no issues.
That would be a question for PCM Hammer devs. I'm not sure what that error means.
I'll do that shortlyGampy wrote:Can you PM me your bin so I can test with it please.
Thank you!
-Enjoy
-
Knackersjewels
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
- cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner - Location: Maffra, Vic
Re: LS1 Boost OS - Development
bubba2533 wrote:I haven't tested to confirm PCM Hammer V21.2 works with custom OS's. I have recommended V20 as it has worked with no issues.
That would be a question for PCM Hammer devs. I'm not sure what that error means.
Sorted mate v20 works fine. So there is an issue with v21
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: LS1 Boost OS - Development
Can I please get a valid 76030003 bin PM'd to me for testing with ??
-Enjoy
-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
Knackersjewels
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
- cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner - Location: Maffra, Vic
Re: LS1 Boost OS - Development
Gampy wrote:Can I please get a valid 76030003 bin PM'd to me for testing with ??
-Enjoy
Might give you a start. I've enabled lean cruise, and a few other settings, will see if it runs this afternoon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.