I am trying to get one or 2 of these T5 counter shaft support plates from 5Speed.com but I was advised by the owner that he no longer ships outside of the US due to a lot of lost items.
Wondering if one of you Yanky fellas might be able to purchase and forward these to me?
Of course I will pay a bit extra on top of the cost and shipping to make it worth while. Preferably someone with paypal to make it as easy as possible.
I believe one of the reasons these get lost might be the loctite and customs, I would just remove it from the packaging and keep it for yourself or toss it.
I use MyUS for a lot of my onforwarding from the United States.
They give you an actual United States address to send parcels to from places like eBay. And then give you various shipping options back to Australia.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
I've ordered on Ebay and shipped to a friend in SA, and I found that if I buy the same product from west coast based Ebay vendors, it really made a substantial difference in reducing shipping cost.
If the MYUS doesn't work I could do it, but I am on the east coast, almost as far north as you can go.. Never shipped out of country but it can't be that hard..
One of the issues I am having is ebay seems to have introduced geo-blocking since I last looked at the seller's page only a few weeks ago. I can no longer see any items at all unless I fool it to thinking I am a US based customer.
The forced search phase "correction"was infuriating enough already. ebay is going down the toilet at an ever accelerating rate.
Search using www.eBay.com and not .au at the end, and also set your address to a United States address, this removes the geo blocking as its address and url based.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
I did end up figuring that one out eventually. Pretty stupid. Anyway, In-Tech sorted me out and if it's ok Tazzi, can he send the parts to you with another lot of stuff he's already sending to you?
vlad01 wrote:I did end up figuring that one out eventually. Pretty stupid. Anyway, In-Tech sorted me out and if it's ok Tazzi, can he send the parts to you with another lot of stuff he's already sending to you?
Happy to sort out the postage and what not.
Do you mean send to me here in Aus? Or to the U.S MyUS address I have?
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
To you in Aus, he said he was going to send you some stuff with his DHL account or something along those lines instead of the MyUS? Or if not, DHL it to me. Bundling it all together should bring the shipping cost down from the US I assume. Or maybe your MyUS can be used for this step? I don't know