kur4o wrote:I am sure these performance modes are triggered by external switches. We need to locate the pins that are being used for this. 2nd gear start and performance might use the same pin, but 4wd low will be definitely another pin. Than we can manipulate the command logic. I think some might be mutually exclusive via software settings. There might be other input/output pins left on board, paired with AD channels and PWM channels. Some hardware tracing will be needed, to fully exploit the p04 pcm.
A good indicator is to measure each pin for resistance to ground. When pcm is powered to measure voltage to ground and voltage to B+. Some analysis after that can reveal similar channels, and matching that with existing data sheets can spot quickly some of the unused pins capabilities. Last some board tracing and finding patterns of RC networks.
The only "4WD" p04 vehicles I'm aware of are the Venture/Montana vans, which are more of a part time AWD than true 4WD. I don't think it has 4High/4Low and techline seems to confirm this. Maybe there are other 4wd applications that could explain it though
ProfessWRX wrote:Any chance you guys have a pinout for the 04 L67 Pcm? I haven’t seen one.