I only ever saw one called charge temp vs map, advance bias (term subtracted).
I assumed this used the calculated charge temp which uses both MAT and CTS and probably other factors to model and calculate an arbitrary number.
What I found is knock would only occur in air temp manifold heat soaked conditions independent of coolant temp. Examples were low gear 50-60km/h behind slow cars and trucks, then gunning it around them once a lane split off. Same spot each day would yield a sec or two of knock that disappeared once the air temps in the intake dropped, even if the coolant was at max temp or not even at operating temps. Another spot coming out of a tunnel did the same each day. Very repeatable.
So I was bored and looked more at the charge temp stuff and decided to run the trace bubble but didn't have a car I could just real time at midnight lol. So I thought, hey I got logs I can look at. And to my pleasant surprise, the name of the table is actually wrong going by the trace bubble. It is MAT vs MAP advance subtraction bias
Finally might be able to prevent knock happening at all in all conditions without any compromise or band aids.
See the screen shot and note the trace vs the MAT and the calculated charge temp.