BZPT 51 xdf injector scaling
-
efidyn
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:12 pm
Re: BZPT 51 xdf injector scaling
If you want it then I am happy to share just have to work out how to do it.
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: BZPT 51 xdf injector scaling
sure thing. just when you are posting the message, scroll down a bit and click upload attachment tab rigth below the big black text window. upload your bin there and post the message... done 
-
ejukated
- Posts: 426
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 am
Re: BZPT 51 xdf injector scaling
Nice result, whats been done to the motor?efidyn wrote:Thanks all for your help, the final result was 173kw at the wheels na VS V6 man.
Cheers all.
-
efidyn
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:12 pm
Re: BZPT 51 xdf injector scaling
Not exactly sure as it came to me to tune, however it has more comp, some head work, stock manifold with phenolic spacer, good size cam, usual exhaust mods, and a cold air system.
Regards.
Regards.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: BZPT 51 xdf injector scaling
How did we go with having a sneaky peak at this tune & sharing the love for the community? 
-
efidyn
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:12 pm
Re: BZPT 51 xdf injector scaling
I am just doing some fine tuning and sorting some bugs in the car so as soon as I have done this I will post it, however its nothing special the only thing I needed to find was the injector scaling to cope with the larger injectors and the rest is just basic fuel and timing mods.
Regards.
Regards.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: BZPT 51 xdf injector scaling
ALways good to look at other people's work, especially to get 176 rwKw out of a N/a V6 VS! Did you command around 12.9 AFR?
Does the fuel line look pretty flat & is it running 98 octane I assume?
Would be great to see once you have tidied it up!
Cheers VX L67 Getrag
Does the fuel line look pretty flat & is it running 98 octane I assume?
Would be great to see once you have tidied it up!
Cheers VX L67 Getrag
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: BZPT 51 xdf injector scaling
i noticed there's any option in the $51E XDF for Manual and another flag for Getrag, the F runs on the same pcm so will with work with a E bin with those ticked? or was there extra stuff added into the F bin espeically for getrag?
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: BZPT 51 xdf injector scaling
I'm no expert, but think both manual & getrag have been options in all the bins atleast since VS probably before, the only difference between the 2 flags is the getrag has a hi res(or vice versa) out that needs to be ticked for it & the t5 doesn't.
So I believe the f to the e is just an update overall!
So I believe the f to the e is just an update overall!
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: BZPT 51 xdf injector scaling
thanks for that.
btw dropping the tune in for us to look see efidyn?
btw dropping the tune in for us to look see efidyn?