ose_$11p
-
Kevspec
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:14 pm
- cars: Vs 215i grange
ose_$11p
I am trying to change the values in the graph and is asking for a password to allow me to edit, does anyone have the password please
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: ose_$11p
Only VL400 has that I believe.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: ose_$11p
That is correct. It was never made public, not even to me.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Kevspec
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:14 pm
- cars: Vs 215i grange
Re: ose_$11p
Arg I need to modify it
-
Kevspec
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:14 pm
- cars: Vs 215i grange
Re: ose_$11p
Is vl400 even active anymore?
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: ose_$11p
nope
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: ose_$11p
I haven't spoken to him in years, last time 2016 or something when I was in Perth and offered to visit, but it never eventuated as him and his misses were busy that week with something else when I was there. That was around the time he was becoming far less active in general and hard to get a hold of.
Life changes I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Life changes I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-
Kevspec
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:14 pm
- cars: Vs 215i grange
Re: ose_$11p
Great my setup I need to change scales 
-
yoda69
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
- cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual - Location: Geelong, VIC
Re: ose_$11p
What is it exactly you’re trying to change?
The XDF is only a viewer so changing scales in the XDF will not change them in the bin
The XDF is only a viewer so changing scales in the XDF will not change them in the bin
-
Kevspec
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:14 pm
- cars: Vs 215i grange
Re: ose_$11p
Scale only goes to 8k new combo I plan to rev little over 8k so would like to change them to suit better rev range. Or will the values stay the same once I go past the viewer?