VZ E55 ME9.6 Tunerpro XDF 92190064 OS

Bosch Motronic etc ECUs and PCMs
User avatar
Knackersjewels
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner
Location: Maffra, Vic

Re: VZ E55 ME9.6 Tunerpro XDF 92190064 OS

Post by Knackersjewels »

Also, by the way, p0717 is in the tcm, not ecm. I won't be able to help with that fault specifically
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VZ E55 ME9.6 Tunerpro XDF 92190064 OS

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Ahh yeah I thought each byte was specific to a dtc it just changed the flag option from 00, 01, 02… all the way to 06.

Back when I checked the timing chain codes versus the emission codes ages ago they were in different areas slightly & arse about to what was expected.
User avatar
Knackersjewels
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner
Location: Maffra, Vic

Re: VZ E55 ME9.6 Tunerpro XDF 92190064 OS

Post by Knackersjewels »

Yeah, I might spend a few hours adding some to the xdf
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VZ E55 ME9.6 Tunerpro XDF 92190064 OS

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

OMG I assumed(we know what that means spelt backwards) because the fault showed up in ECM it was in there but yeah your right, I got it in the T42!
User avatar
Knackersjewels
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner
Location: Maffra, Vic

Re: VZ E55 ME9.6 Tunerpro XDF 92190064 OS

Post by Knackersjewels »

VX L67 Getrag wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:45 pm OMG I assumed(we know what that means spelt backwards) because the fault showed up in ECM it was in there but yeah your right, I got it in the T42!
Here is a shot of the few I got added today. They are not easy to organise, it takes a calculation to find which "carb code" leads to which "fault code"
Screenshot (91).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VZ E55 ME9.6 Tunerpro XDF 92190064 OS

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Nice work, you might want to look at the catalyst efficiency dtc area too as they're pretty popular!
User avatar
Knackersjewels
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner
Location: Maffra, Vic

Re: VZ E55 ME9.6 Tunerpro XDF 92190064 OS

Post by Knackersjewels »

Yeah, I'll definitely be adding them
User avatar
Knackersjewels
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner
Location: Maffra, Vic

Re: VZ E55 ME9.6 Tunerpro XDF 92190064 OS

Post by Knackersjewels »

DTCs are added, as are idle tables, and more
User avatar
Knackersjewels
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner
Location: Maffra, Vic

Re: VZ E55 ME9.6 Tunerpro XDF 92190064 OS

Post by Knackersjewels »

Now have an XDF for 92193811, at the same level as the 0064, minus dtcs
I've started on 92179470, but hoping I won't need to finish it, as I'm using it to import patches into the other OSs, to hopefully be able to only require one or 2 OS to support all variants.
Currently there are 4 active OS, just in VZ, not including rodeo.

Having located the address that enables the number of variable cams, I've added patches to swap between 2 and 4. Soon I'll add one to swap to none, then focus on swapping between years, as cam phasers changed a few times, and an 05 Calibration won't run an 06 cam sensor.

In the coming days I'll have a port to make a calibration to suit a 2005 Manual LY7 Ute, something which doesn't seem to have been manufactured, but is common in swaps.
ASmith78
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:09 pm
cars: 02 s-10 crew cab Zr5,80 camaro Z28, 19 Colorado Zr2 Bison and 05 Cadillac cts 3.6

Re: VZ E55 ME9.6 Tunerpro XDF 92190064 OS

Post by ASmith78 »

Hello, I just picked up an 05 Cadillac Cts v6 and I believe the ecm is the problem for the injector and misfire codes. So I went to the junkyard and pulled an ecm out of a ctx , same service number but auto trans. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for programming the correct vin? I have tuner pro and pcmhammer with a nano pass through if that works? Just what to find out before I spend the time making a bench harness which if someone has info in that would be helpful and much appreciated? I have read a bunch on here but can’t figure it out whether I need to get gm software which I was hoping to not have to purchase!

Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.