VY ECOTEC TUNED BIN

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
luke04032
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:27 pm
cars: vy ute gq patrol astra vx ss

VY ECOTEC TUNED BIN

Post by luke04032 »

HI guys sorry to ask but does someone maybe have a bin i can use for a tune on my vy so i can read some learn about tuner pro a bit better ive been playing around with it a bit and got a couple things down pat and what sort of gains are people getting from a tune as i am just looking to perk up the old ecotec ive got diff gears air intake exhaust usual mods haha just looking for a tune to wake it up abit any help would be appreciated thank you
User avatar
Rhysk94
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS
Location: Perth

Re: VY ECOTEC TUNED BIN

Post by Rhysk94 »

The1 enhanced vy tune.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VY ECOTEC TUNED BIN

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Post your stock file & I'll see what I have to compare it to
luke04032
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:27 pm
cars: vy ute gq patrol astra vx ss

Re: VY ECOTEC TUNED BIN

Post by luke04032 »

heres one ive slightly tickered with fan speed gear shift but cars got bigger throttle body exhaust manifold spacers 3.73 trutrac the usual stuff next is cam for sure!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VY ECOTEC TUNED BIN

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Oh you've already changed to enhanced, I haven't done any mods to enhanced flash pcm files sorry.
luke04032
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:27 pm
cars: vy ute gq patrol astra vx ss

Re: VY ECOTEC TUNED BIN

Post by luke04032 »

yeah thats fair man haha ill just have a good play around with it see what i can do thank you anyway!
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: VY ECOTEC TUNED BIN

Post by Wade »

MY_VY_V6_$060A_Enhanced_v0.9a.bin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: VY ECOTEC TUNED BIN

Post by Wade »

Bin above is just a base tune I chucked together. It’s what I’d expect to see in a tuned bin. I haven’t tested it, so do so at your own risk. I’d go in and change the ppk values to suit your diff gears, so your speedo and everything works correctly ect. Chuck a wideband on and log afr’s and keeping an eye out for knock. Fix accordingly. Then I’d go in and play with some auto settings ect. That’s the way I’d go about it anyway. If you do test it out, chuck up a log for us to see.