ose_$11p
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: ose_$11p
You'll probably be fine just using it as it is, just let it run off the edge of the map if it needs to. It doesn't stop because it hits the last row.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Kevspec
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:14 pm
- cars: Vs 215i grange
Re: ose_$11p
Will the numbers stay the same cause I thought I read somewhere that that multiple just can't remember
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: ose_$11p
VE will continue to scale, Spark.. I am not sure, I think it will stay the same. If anyone knows correct me. Or I'll see if I can find some details.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: ose_$11p
In the original tune there was a parameter that set the spark curve once you went beyond the spark table. I guess it depends what VL400 did with it?
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: ose_$11p
I read the manual (RTFM, attached) and on page 10 it says:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: ose_$11p
Yes, that's right.
It's been a long time since I read the PDF.
It's been a long time since I read the PDF.
-
Kevspec
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:14 pm
- cars: Vs 215i grange
Re: ose_$11p
Q. What happens to the spark timing on factory bins with higher RPM than the top row?
A. The scalar called F1 extension slope is used to increase spark. The extension slope is degrees per 1000RPM, so if its set to 4deg and the highest RPM row is 4800 then by 5800RPM the spark advance will be 4deg higher than the 4800RPM value.
This is what i found so would i be correct in saying i was at 28 degrees at 8000rpm at 8500rpm would it then be 32 degrees?
A. The scalar called F1 extension slope is used to increase spark. The extension slope is degrees per 1000RPM, so if its set to 4deg and the highest RPM row is 4800 then by 5800RPM the spark advance will be 4deg higher than the 4800RPM value.
This is what i found so would i be correct in saying i was at 28 degrees at 8000rpm at 8500rpm would it then be 32 degrees?