I'm slowly working on a website for modifying/tuning the Ford EEC-V 4 Bank computer files (many formats accepted). It's a very early work in progress, but figured I'd let some people poke around it, just be mindful it is a work in progress. The url is likely to change in the future, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to join the Facebook group to keep updated, or subscribe to this thread.
Site: https://eec.derbyws.com/tuner.php
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/dwstuning
Usage is pretty simple, but there's a could small quirks to be mindful of.
Upload -> upload your bin file (if the format isn't detected, let me know, this doesn't work with 1 or 2 bank dumps right now)
Choose options on left side (categories) - Everything under "Bin Info" is free to modify.
When making changes on the right side, always be sure to hit the save button at the top. - This is something I have to work on to make the interface better
Once you're happy with the modifications, hit the download button at the top and you'll be prompted for the file download. Name of the file defaults to the name it was uploaded as. If you've made changes in the tune it will error about requiring an unlock (paid access).
For the unlocks, I'm manually processing requests. Target is $25 per strategy which gives unlimited usage within that strategy. You can also get a free unlock if the file you have is a new strategy I haven't worked with before.
Right now, the primary focus I have is the engine Immobilizer (PATS) security settings across all strategies so it is a very limited in the "tuning" aspect right now. Long term I plan to add more to the site, how much focus the site gets is determined by the interest there is. Basically I made this tool for myself, but figured since I'm already building it, I could offer it to the public.
If there's something exact you're looking for within a strategy, you could request it to be added and I'll see if I can find it in the bin. Currently tables aren't in the design yet.
FYI, full disclosure, any files uploaded right now goes into a place I have access to them. I plan to add a setting in the future where you can choose if it's sent to me or not.
Let me know if there are any issues or questions.
If you want an unlock to try it out, let me know and I'll give one free per person on this site for now to get some feedback and of course test the site out to make sure it works for everyone (it is designed for desktop/laptop currently).
Internally the website works on a custom XDF file system or definition. I created masks and a custom matching system to cross reference code from one computer to the next. It's a simple concept, but it seems pretty effective =).
Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
-
DWS
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:04 am
- cars: Tons of Toyotas, 2003 cavi derby car, ford trucks, etc.
- Location: USA
Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
Last edited by DWS on Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
- Immo Off, PATS, Security only currently
- Bank Swapping
- View VIN and other info about the bin file
-
DWS
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:04 am
- cars: Tons of Toyotas, 2003 cavi derby car, ford trucks, etc.
- Location: USA
Re: Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
Goals/Progress
Security -> Engine Immobilizer (PATS) - 457 of 496 Strategies (92%)
Austin Martin (I think the strategy logic works, only have 3 bins though to reference).
Ford/Mazda
Strategies I don't have any calibrations of yet (files welcomed or upload to the site to get added).
Security -> Engine Immobilizer (PATS) - 457 of 496 Strategies (92%)
Austin Martin (I think the strategy logic works, only have 3 bins though to reference).
Code: Select all
R25_F0
R27FA0
R29FA0
Code: Select all
(Huge list, scroll down to see the rest, ordered A-Z)
ALAPD
ALAPF
ALAPG
ALAPI
ALAPK
ALAPL
ALAQ0
ANAJ4
ANAJ5
ANAJ7
ANAJ8
APAD1
APAD2
APAD3
APADB
ATAF2
ATAF3
ATAFH
ATAN0
ATAN1
ATAQ0
ATAR0
ATAR1
ATAR2
ATAR3
AWAX1
AWAZ0
AWYZ1
AWYZ2
AWYZ3
AWYZ4
BNAF4
BNAF9
BOAD9
BOADB
BOAE4
BUAD2
BUAD8
BUAD9
BUADD
BUAE0
BUAE1
BVAJ3
BVAJ6
BVAJ9
BVAJA
BVAJB
BWAK2
BWAK3
BWAK4
BWAK7
BXAN9
BXANB
BXANS
CJAB1
CMAI3
CMAI6
CMAI9
CMBA0
CPAI1
CPAI3
CPAIA
CPAIB
CPAJ0
CRAI8
CRAIA
CRAIB
CRAIC
CRAID
CRAJ0
CVAE6
CVAE7
CVAF1
CVBA0
CVBA2
CXAB3
DGAV0
DGAX0
DGAY0
DGBB0
DGBD0
DGBE1
DHAQ0
DHAS0
DHAT0
DHAX1
DHAY0
DHAZ0
DHBA0
DKAG0
DKAJ0
DKAK1
DKAK3
DKAK5
DKAL0
DKAM0
DKAN0
DKAO0
DOAR1
DOAR3
DOAR4
DOAR6
DOAR7
DOAR8
DOAV5
DOAV6
DOAV7
DOAX0
DPAQ3
DRAR3
DVAN7
DVAN9
DVANA
DVAR4
DVAR5
FBDE3
FBFG2
FBGH0
FBGI0
FBKK0
FCAK0
FCAL0
FDAO5
FDBA0
FDBC0
FDBC1
FEAI0
FGAH6
FGAH7
FGBC7
FHAF6
FHAF8
FHAF9
FHAG0
FHAGA
FJAE0
FJAE1
IAAK0
IAAL0
IAAM0
IAAN0
IBAH3
KBAN0
KBAN4
KBAN5
KBAN7
KBAND
KBANE
KBAS0
KBAT1
KBAT2
KBAU0
KCAO5
KCAO6
KCAQ5
KCAR7
KCAU2
KDAEH
KDAEK
KDAF0
KHAI3
KHAI5
KHAI6
KHAI8
KHAIA
KHAIB
KHAIC
KHAJA
KHAJB
KHAJC
KIAB5
KIAD1
KLAD0
KMAI0
KMAK2
KMAK5
KMAK6
KNAG4
KNAG5
KNAGA
KPAL0
KPAN1
KPAN3
KQAH0
KQAH2
KQAH3
KQAH5
KQAH6
KQBH5
KQTH7
KQTI0
KRAF5
KRAF6
KRDC3
KUAF0
KVAG1
MAAF2
MAAF3
MAAG2
MAAG4
MBAI0
MBAI9
MBAIB
MBAJ3
MLAE0
MMAF1
MMAGA
MMAH0
MMBB0
MNAE0
MPAJ0
MPAK0
MPAL1
MPAL4
MPAL5
MPAL6
MPALC
MPAM0
MPAM1
MPAMA
MQAH1
MQAHC
MQAI0
MQAI1
MRAD2
MRAD3
MTAL2
MTAM7
MZAD1
MZAE0
MZAG0
MZAG1
MZAH0
MZAJ0
MZAK0
N9XJ0
N9XJ2
N9XJ4
N9XJ6
N9XK1
N9XK5
N9XL1
N9XL3
NGIC6
NGIC9
NGICA
NGVB5
NGVC0
NGVC2
NVXF2
NVXF3
NVXF4
NVXF5
NVXN3
NVXN6
NVXN7
NVXO7
OCAH0
OCAJ0
OCAJA
OCAM0
OCCB0
OCCB1
ODAE0
ODAF0
ODAG0
ODAJ0
ODAL1
OHAF0
OHAG0
OHAI0
OHAK1
OIAG0
OIAH0
OMAD3
OMAD4
OMAE1
OMAE2
PAAD3
PAAD4
PAAD5
PAAD6
PAAD7
PAAD8
PAADA
PBAD2
PBAD4
PBAD5
PBAD7
PBAD9
PBADA
PCAF5
PCAG2
PCAG4
PCAG6
PCAH0
PDAE3
PDAE5
PDAE6
PEAV1
PEAV2
PEAV3
PEAV4
PEAV6
PEAV8
PEAV9
PEAW0
PEAW1
PEAW2
PEAW9
PLAC0
PLAE4
PRAM0
PRAQ2
PRAQA
PRAR3
PRAR4
PRCD0
PRCD2
PRDL1
PRDL2
PRDLA
PRDN2
PRDO0
PYAEC
PYAED
PYAF1
PYAF2
PYAF7
PYBD2
PYBD3
PYCJ0
PYCL4
PYCL5
PYCL7
PYCN0
PYCN1
PYCO0
QAAC4
QAAC5
QAAC6
QDAF0
QDAG0
QDAH0
QEAH0
RAAD3
RAAD4
RBAE4
RBAE8
RBAEC
RBAED
RBAEE
RDABC
RDABD
REAC3
REAC4
READ0
RFAH5
RFAH6
RGAF2
RGAF3
RHAG1
RHAG6
RHAG7
RHAG8
RHAGB
RIAI2
RKAJ0
RKAL1
RKAOA
RKAOB
RKAP4
RKAP6
RKAP8
RMAB2
RNAH1
RNAH2
ROAF6
ROAF7
RQAD5
RQAD6
RRAJ0
RTAI0
RTAI1
RTAJ0
RTAJ1
RVAD0
RVAF1
RVAF3
RVAFA
RVAFB
RWAF0
RWAI1
RWAI2
RYAE0
RYAF0
RYAF1
RYAF2
RYAK1
RYAL0
RYBE1
RYBE2
RZAO1
RZAO2
RZAR1
RZAS0
RZASA
RZAU0
RZAU1
SAAR3
SAAR5
SAAR6
SBAF5
SBAF6
SBAF7
SBDC4
SNAH4
TALD3
TALD5
TAND5
TAND6
TANE0
TARC5
TASC3
TATC3
TAUF0
TNAA5
TNAA7
TNAAL
TOAA7
TOAAL
UBAHB
UBCH3
UBCH6
UBCHA
UBDH5
UBKH9
UBQA2
UIAJ0
UIAN0
VGAE9
VGAF4
VGAFL
VNAAA
VNAAL
VNAB6
VNABL
VOAA8
VOAAL
VOABL
VRAA7
VRAAL
VSAA4
VSAAL
Code: Select all
Count: 373
ALAP2
ALAPA
ALAPB
ALAPH
ALAPJ
ANAH3
ANAI1
APAC2
ATAF1
ATAFB
ATAFC
ATAFF
ATAFG
ATAI0
ATAJ0
ATAK0
AWAX3
AWAX7
AWAXA
AWAYB
AWAYD
BLAD4
BLAE0
BLAE4
BLAE5
BMAE2
BMAE3
BMAE4
BMAE5
BMAE7
BNAF8
BOAD5
BOAD6
BOAD7
BOAD8
BOADA
BOAE3
BTAC1
BUAD3
BUAD7
BUADC
BVAJ4
BVAJ7
BWAH0
BWAJ1
BWAK0
BWAK1
BWAK5
BWAK6
BXAN6
BXAN8
CJAB0
CMAHB
CMAI5
CMAI7
CMAI8
CPAF3
CPAF4
CPAGB
CRAI5
CRAI9
CSAG3
CSAG4
CVAE5
CXAB1
CXAB2
DGBA0
DGBF0
DHAU1
DHAU3
DOAP0
DOAR0
DOAR5
DOAV3
DOAV4
DPAK2
DPAM0
DPAO0
DPAO1
DPAP0
DRAI3
DRAK0
DRAN0
DRAN1
DRAO0
DRAP0
DRAQ0
DVAL0
DVAN2
DVAN8
DVAP0
FBDB0
FBDE2
FBFD0
FBFG1
FBGF0
FBKF0
FBKH0
FBKJ0
FCAJ0
FDAM1
FDAO4
FEAG0
FEAH0
FGAH1
FGAH4
FGAH5
FGBC2
FGBC6
FHAF0
FHAF3
FHAF4
FHAF5
FHAF7
FJAC0
GRAK3
GRAK4
GRAK5
GWAG0
GWAG4
GXAG1
GXAG2
IAAI0
IAAJ0
IBAE0
IBAG0
IBAH1
KAAK1
KAAK7
KAAK8
KAAK9
KAAKA
KBAN2
KBAN3
KBAR1
KCAN1
KCAN3
KCAN4
KCAN5
KCAO4
KCAQ1
KCAQ4
KCAQ6
KDAEB
KDAED
KDAEE
KDAEG
KDAEI
KGAD2
KGAD3
KHAI1
KHAI2
KHAI4
KIAB0
KIAB1
KIAB2
KIAB3
KIAB4
KIAB6
KIAC0
KIAD0
KMAI2
KMAJ2
KMAJ4
KMAK1
KNAF0
KNAG2
KNAG3
KOAC0
KOAD0
KOAD1
KOAE0
KOAE2
KPAH0
KPAI0
KPAM0
KQTH4
KQTH6
KRAF0
KRAF2
KRAF4
KRDB0
KRDC1
KRDC2
KVAE0
MAAF1
MBAI3
MBAI5
MBAI7
MBAJ2
MMAB0
MMAC0
MMAD0
MPAL3
MPALB
MQAF0
MQAHA
MRAC0
MTAH0
MTAJ0
MTAK0
MTAL1
MTAM2
MTAM4
MTAM6
MZAD2
MZAF0
N9XI4
N9XJ3
N9XJ5
N9XL0
NGIC0
NGIC3
NGIC8
NGID0
NGVB4
NVXF0
NVXF1
NVXN0
NVXN4
NVXN5
NVXO1
NVXO3
NVXO6
OCAF0
OCAL0
OCAN0
ODAI0
OHAF1
OIAE1
OMAC0
OMAD0
OMAD2
PCAF2
PCAG1
PDAE2
PEAP1
PEAS0
PEAW7
PRAN0
PRAQ0
PRDJ0
PRDL0
PRDN1
PTBD2
PYAC0
PYAD0
PYAE1
PYAEA
PYAF5
PYBB0
PYBD0
PYCL1
QAAC3
QBAC0
QCAE0
QDAD0
QEAD0
QEAF0
QEAG0
RAAD0
RDAB8
RDABB
RFAH1
RGAE0
RGAF0
RGAF1
RIAE0
RIAH0
RIAI0
RKAN0
RKAO1
RKAP1
RKAP2
RNAD0
RNAG0
RNAH0
ROAF1
ROAF4
RQAD2
RRAG0
RRAI0
RTAG0
RUAB0
RVAF2
RWAI0
RYAC2
RYAK0
RYBD0
RYBE0
RZAJ0
RZAM0
RZAN0
RZAO0
SAAO3
SAAQ3
SAAQ4
SAAQ7
SAAR1
SAAR2
SBAF1
SBAF3
SBDB0
SBDC2
SNAH2
TALD4
TAND3
TARC1
TARC2
TARC3
TASC0
TATC0
TATC2
TAUE0
TNAA2
TNAA3
TNAA4
TOAA2
TOAA3
TOAA4
TOAA5
UBAF3
UBAH4
UBAH7
UBAH8
UBAHA
UBCH0
UBKH6
UBKH7
UBKH8
UDAC0
UDAD0
UIAF0
UIAH0
VGAD8
VGAE1
VGAE7
VHAD8
VHAE1
VHAE7
VHAE9
VHAF4
VHAF5
VIAD8
VIAE1
VIAE7
VIAE9
VJAE0
VJAE1
VJAE3
VJAE5
VJAE6
VKAE0
VKAE1
VKAE3
VLAE0
VMAB1
VMAB2
VMAB6
VNAA6
VNAA7
VNAA8
VNAA9
VNAB1
VNAB5
VOAA7
VOAB1
VOAB5
VQAA4
VQAA7
VRAA4
VRAA6
VSAA2
Last edited by DWS on Tue Jun 23, 2026 10:49 pm, edited 35 times in total.
Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
- Immo Off, PATS, Security only currently
- Bank Swapping
- View VIN and other info about the bin file
-
DWS
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:04 am
- cars: Tons of Toyotas, 2003 cavi derby car, ford trucks, etc.
- Location: USA
Re: Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
New strategies added. These are now tested and validated working. They all should all relate to the Ford Falcon for the AU and similar markets.
If anyone has a file with strategy NVXF3, I'd be interested in it, I got one sent over in a bin collection, but it's heavily modified so would like a stock/unmodified one to base things on. Catch codes should be 12SA, 12SB, 15AA, 15AB, 15AC, X2AD, X2BD, X2CD, X5AD. I can pull part numbers if that would help.
Strategies Added:
If anyone has a file with strategy NVXF3, I'd be interested in it, I got one sent over in a bin collection, but it's heavily modified so would like a stock/unmodified one to base things on. Catch codes should be 12SA, 12SB, 15AA, 15AB, 15AC, X2AD, X2BD, X2CD, X5AD. I can pull part numbers if that would help.
Strategies Added:
Code: Select all
N9XJ0
N9XJ2
N9XJ4
N9XJ6
N9XK5
N9XL1
NGIC6
NGIC9
NGICA
NGVB5
NVXF4
NVXN3
NVXN6
NVXN7
NVXO7
Last edited by DWS on Sun Jun 02, 2024 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
- Immo Off, PATS, Security only currently
- Bank Swapping
- View VIN and other info about the bin file
-
pman92
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm
- Location: Castlemaine, Vic
Re: Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
I've been testing them and it looks like just about every AU falcon strategy is now covered.
I've found the website easier to use than tunerpro with the TI performance XDF's. You don't have to worry about swapping bank order, since you can upload the file in any order, and download it in whatever order you need to flash it.
From my understanding it also works out the mask location based on the PATS code itself, so even strategy's that don't have an XDF can be done (assuming the PATS code routines are known, which appears to now be the case for all the AU falcon stuff). So you don't have to worry about XDF errors or getting confused by the few TI Performance XDF's that seem to have multiple flags (only 1 of which is the right one, which seems to be because the XDF's have been reused).
There is 1 strategy which needs to be tested which I don't have a copy of: NVXF3
It's a 5.0L strategy used with catch codes:
12SA
12SB
15AA
15AB
15AC
X2AD
X2BD
X2CD
X5AD
Does anyone else have a copy of it?
I've found the website easier to use than tunerpro with the TI performance XDF's. You don't have to worry about swapping bank order, since you can upload the file in any order, and download it in whatever order you need to flash it.
From my understanding it also works out the mask location based on the PATS code itself, so even strategy's that don't have an XDF can be done (assuming the PATS code routines are known, which appears to now be the case for all the AU falcon stuff). So you don't have to worry about XDF errors or getting confused by the few TI Performance XDF's that seem to have multiple flags (only 1 of which is the right one, which seems to be because the XDF's have been reused).
There is 1 strategy which needs to be tested which I don't have a copy of: NVXF3
It's a 5.0L strategy used with catch codes:
12SA
12SB
15AA
15AB
15AC
X2AD
X2BD
X2CD
X5AD
Does anyone else have a copy of it?
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
I can have a look tomorrow if nobody else replies!
-
DWS
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:04 am
- cars: Tons of Toyotas, 2003 cavi derby car, ford trucks, etc.
- Location: USA
Re: Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
Sounds good. More people testing the site and making sure the files work as expected is a good thing =). I just added a bunch of AU market strategies to the site which ended up having completely different pats code than the US market ones, but everything seems to be tested and up and going for those.
Always looking for new strategies to add to the site as well. There should be 500+ and I'm at ~180. I basically want everything, even the cars that most likely no one will ever want to tune =). Would love to get to the point of having complete coverage, or very close.
Always looking for new strategies to add to the site as well. There should be 500+ and I'm at ~180. I basically want everything, even the cars that most likely no one will ever want to tune =). Would love to get to the point of having complete coverage, or very close.
Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
- Immo Off, PATS, Security only currently
- Bank Swapping
- View VIN and other info about the bin file
-
DWS
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:04 am
- cars: Tons of Toyotas, 2003 cavi derby car, ford trucks, etc.
- Location: USA
Re: Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
Funny, I just edited my post with those. Thanks for all the testing!pman92 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 4:17 am I've been testing them and it looks like just about every AU falcon strategy is now covered.
I've found the website easier to use than tunerpro with the TI performance XDF's. You don't have to worry about swapping bank order, since you can upload the file in any order, and download it in whatever order you need to flash it.
From my understanding it also works out the mask location based on the PATS code itself, so even strategy's that don't have an XDF can be done (assuming the PATS code routines are known, which appears to now be the case for all the AU falcon stuff). So you don't have to worry about XDF errors or getting confused by the few TI Performance XDF's that seem to have multiple flags (only 1 of which is the right one, which seems to be because the XDF's have been reused).
There is 1 strategy which needs to be tested which I don't have a copy of: NVXF3
It's a 5.0L strategy used with catch codes:
12SA
12SB
15AA
15AB
15AC
X2AD
X2BD
X2CD
X5AD
Does anyone else have a copy of it?
The website itself works off a custom XDF system effectively. I create masks based on the actual code (whole function/method needs to match the pattern) and I use a program I made to search files against all masks for a given setting. Right now the supported data types basically boils down to a bool (true/false) type of settings. I do all the fancy stuff on the website to convert that into actual file edits. Like some strategies have two points that need to be modified, instead of making the user change the setting in both locations, the site does it automatically for both under one setting. There's never a case where you'd want to modify one but not the other.
Once I have the PATS system covered as best as I can, I'd like to target some calibration settings, like injector slopes. Would be interesting to compare how many have high and low set the same, how many are the ~15% difference, etc. I have to do some thinking on the best way to represent the settings/data, but I think it would make sense to make the setting just be simply injector size and it automatically calculates the other value with an option to override it. Maybe have a look up table for different injector part numbers for a base line to start off with. Lot of ideas/concepts that should be possible on the website given enough info.
If a new strategy file is uploaded to the site, I can process it into my standard format, add it into the reference material, and generate the "XDF" settings for the site. With an already defined mask, it's a pretty quick process on my end. For completely new code, it takes longer. If the same code has been worked out already in any public XDF's, I can base masks around that logic, but having a large collection of bins is the best route for the new mask situation. All of the AU bins sent all at once in a group ended up being the best route for me to add them =).
I don't expect the site to be the full fledged tuning software any time soon, but I'd like to cover the common settings people want to change and eventually get the actual tuning tables worked in. I know the actual GUI/interface could use some work, but right now it's all about function over looks/ease of use.
I wouldn't mind having two different views for the site as well down the road. The one I'm working on right now is the more "basic" feel where you just change one setting and several things could be changed. An advanced mode/view would show everything and give direct control over each individual item. Shouldn't be too hard to do, but for right now I like the simple route, the "just works" type of logic =). An example I can think of would be the idle rpm, having a simple setting for that could make life easier, but in the back end, there would be more than one setting being changed (in drive idle, in neutral, etc). Similar concept for the rev limiter, there's several rev limits, a single setting would have to change them all which might not be the 100% desired effect, or cause a side effect that's unwanted.
Anyway, so far I'm pretty happy with how the site has turned out. It seems to be more flexible than just about anything else that exists for what file formats it accepts and can save in. The checksums are calculated based on strategy. I think PCM Flash does it based on the file contents and those AU market computers are programmed differently than the US ones from the little I poked at them. I sent Oleg an email letting him know and sent the AU market bins over that has the issue. I'm not sure if he'll be able to make a solution so PCM Flash is happy with the checksums, but worst case, unchecking the Verify & Fix Checksum option works as a work around.
Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
- Immo Off, PATS, Security only currently
- Bank Swapping
- View VIN and other info about the bin file
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
I just had a look & I only have NVXF4 which is the slightly later version that I've used on catch code 12JB the 220kw v8 falcon, I reckon the NVXF3 would have slight changes at a guess.pman92 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 4:17 am I've been testing them and it looks like just about every AU falcon strategy is now covered.
I've found the website easier to use than tunerpro with the TI performance XDF's. You don't have to worry about swapping bank order, since you can upload the file in any order, and download it in whatever order you need to flash it.
From my understanding it also works out the mask location based on the PATS code itself, so even strategy's that don't have an XDF can be done (assuming the PATS code routines are known, which appears to now be the case for all the AU falcon stuff). So you don't have to worry about XDF errors or getting confused by the few TI Performance XDF's that seem to have multiple flags (only 1 of which is the right one, which seems to be because the XDF's have been reused).
There is 1 strategy which needs to be tested which I don't have a copy of: NVXF3
It's a 5.0L strategy used with catch codes:
12SA
12SB
15AA
15AB
15AC
X2AD
X2BD
X2CD
X5AD
Does anyone else have a copy of it?
-
DWS
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:04 am
- cars: Tons of Toyotas, 2003 cavi derby car, ford trucks, etc.
- Location: USA
Re: Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
There's actually more than just the one strategy missing, based on the file I have, this is a list of strategies I don't have yet but likely will be quick to add once I get a file that uses them. Even if other strategies work, I'd like to cover everything even if it's not popular. The actual calibration/tune should be the biggest factor on what power an engine makes, should be possible to port those settings to other computers as long as the pin out matches up and such. I'd like to attempt a database of calibrations at some point too, but should stick to only 100 projects at a time lol.
Code: Select all
N9XI4
N9XJ3
N9XK1
N9XL0
N9XL3
NGIC0
NGIC3
NGIC8
NGID0
NGVB4
NGVC0
NGVC2
NVXF0
NVXF1
NVXF2
NVXF3
NVXF5
NVXN0
NVXN4
NVXN5
NVXO1
NVXO3
NVXO6
Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
- Immo Off, PATS, Security only currently
- Bank Swapping
- View VIN and other info about the bin file
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
I had a quick look after registering for your site to see if I had any of the above mentioned NVXF3 binary files but I couldn't find any, sorry I may have them from Ford motortech site when it was available but they'd be in phf or vbf or similar, i'll have a look when I get a chance.