Hey guys,
Is it possible to disable DTC's / engine light for certain trouble codes on the VX / VY flash based PCM's, similar to the earlier memcal PCM's?
I cant find an XDF with any trouble code definitions for any trouble codes on any of these flash PCM's at all.
Thanks in advance
DTC flags on flash PCM's
-
pman92
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm
- Location: Castlemaine, Vic
-
Chr0m3
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:25 am
- cars: 2004 V6 VY Series 2
Re: DTC flags on flash PCM's
Yes it is possible to do, would just take time to map out all the DTC's, I've masked some myself in the past but no they aren't defined in any XDF etc that I know, I could possibly make one with all codes and release it.
-
pman92
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm
- Location: Castlemaine, Vic
Re: DTC flags on flash PCM's
If you've already worked some out and want to add them to an XDF, that would be awesome mate. Or even just post up the address / bit positions that you've found.
It doesn't look like there's any public information about it for the flash PCM's. But all the older PCM's are really well defined. I guess it's just not something anyone has ever needed much
It doesn't look like there's any public information about it for the flash PCM's. But all the older PCM's are really well defined. I guess it's just not something anyone has ever needed much
-
Chr0m3
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:25 am
- cars: 2004 V6 VY Series 2
Re: DTC flags on flash PCM's
Any particular OS and DTC#'s you're wanting?pman92 wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 11:34 am If you've already worked some out and want to add them to an XDF, that would be awesome mate. Or even just post up the address / bit positions that you've found.
It doesn't look like there's any public information about it for the flash PCM's. But all the older PCM's are really well defined. I guess it's just not something anyone has ever needed much
