Sorry my response was wrong there as I was assuming you were stating the VPW checksum at the end (Which you see when logging data).04colyZQ8 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 12:37 amWell if code 76 is a positive ack? I was not sure?Tazzi wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 12:25 am Didnt you get this to work?
6D 40 F0 36 80 00 1E 00 0B 82
This is saying to execute code at location 0x001E000B
And it is? Isn’t it length 1e execute at location 0b82 pcm adds 3 byte 80 to make it 0x8000b82 that’s were my code should be
Would have to check against something like pcmhammer to verify.
But I know on the canbus based ecus, is structured like:
ID, 0x80, memory offset, databytes.
So for example on an engine computer:
0x7E0, (length bytes), 0x36, 0x80, 08,00,30,00, 11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88,99,AA,BB,CC
Where:
7E0 = ID
0x36 = upload command
0x80 = execute this after upload
0x08003000 = memory offset
0x112233445566778899AABBCC = data uploaded to memory offset location.
Its been a while since looking at the P series ECUs, but I assume it setup in a similar manner for them.
I do recall that the 0x36 stuff on P series ECUs required a 2byte checksum at the end.
