L67 pcm in NA VX for real time

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
rileymax
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:05 am
cars: Colorado
VY SS
97 Kouki s14
NA VX drift missile

L67 pcm in NA VX for real time

Post by rileymax »

Am I able to put a vx n/a tune into an l67 pcm for real time? Setting up a vx drift car, figured it'd be a good opportunity to learn some tuning. There's a pretty large possibility I'll end up going boosted later so I figured if I can, it'd be handy if I chuck an l67 pcm in for the extra inputs and real time tuning while I'm learning

Don't shoot me if this has been covered, I have tried searching but if it's there, I've been searching with my eyes closed I guess
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: L67 pcm in NA VX for real time

Post by antus »

the vx na computer is flash, and the l67 is memcal. the software is similar but not compatible. You'll need vt na or run the sc enhanced and tune anyway and tune for na.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
rileymax
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:05 am
cars: Colorado
VY SS
97 Kouki s14
NA VX drift missile

Re: L67 pcm in NA VX for real time

Post by rileymax »

Great, cheers for that mate, I didn't even think about the VT option