Aston Martin EEC-VI

Ford information and tools can be found here
User avatar
jakka
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:51 am
cars: 6FPAAAJGSW9E86101
Location: Aus

Aston Martin EEC-VI

Post by jakka »

I have been working on a flash tool to flash Aston Martin dual EEC-VI PCMs for their V12s. Aston Martin used the Spanish Oak up until 2014.

I have been working with someone who imports Aston Martins in Texas, USA to test the flash software on an Aston Martin DB9 with dual PCMs. The software is currently reading the flash memory from both PCM's successfully and writing to the Primary PCM but not the Secondary PCM. So, almost there in terms of getting it fully functional.

Edit: Now fully functional, reading and writing both Primary and Secondary PCMs on a V12 Aston Martin.

https://testerpresent.com.au/index.php/ ... lash-tool/


After it is complete I intend on taking a deep dive into the firmware so I can enable and disable OBD2 Monitors and various other things.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jakka on Sun Nov 10, 2024 12:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
darkman5001
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:15 pm
cars: 2005 Yukon, 2004 Suburban, 2001 Tahoe, 2002 Envoy, 2006 Envoy, 2003 Lincoln LS
Location: New Jersey, USA

Re: Aston Martin EEC-VI

Post by darkman5001 »

Looks pretty cool. Nice graphics.
User avatar
jakka
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:51 am
cars: 6FPAAAJGSW9E86101
Location: Aus

Re: Aston Martin EEC-VI

Post by jakka »

thx